• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Big racka sound

To answer your questions it is others around me lacking confidence. Most of all my husband. The only shooting experience I have is shooting a BB gun as a kid. Furthermore, I will become comfortable with handling firearms. ;) They don't scare me to hold them, I just need to get educated on...
  2. A

Looking at guns

Thank you for your response. I have decided not to start out with a shotgun but will go with a handgun first. Later will come the rifles and shotguns. I believe the Mossberg 500 will be my first shotgun, but first I am going to break in a handgun and get my husband to be comfortable with me...
  3. A

Big racka sound

Yes, I was looking at a 500 or a 510 for the smaller length and lighter weight. To be perfectly honest though I don't know what I want. I am trying to gather more info to discover what I want. I am getting info from friends family and then of course forums(who are less biased).
  4. A

Big racka sound

Everyone thinks I should get a handgun...I think more because of the lack confidence in my abilities to shoot a larger gun. This just makes me want a larger gun even more. What I'm looking at though is what should be my first gun something to go to target practice and defend my home.
  5. A

Big racka sound

So that being said what is the best weapon to have that won't give away your position?
  6. A

Looking at guns

Well I'll start off by saying hello. I am looking for a self defense gun but would really love to do some hunting as well. As far as for self defense I really have loved the pump action shotgun in the stores such as the 500 and 510. However, I read an interesting article online that suggested a...
Back