• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 9

Picatinny rail screws

I know similar posts have been made. I guess this is half a complaint, half an ask for help. I like many people have lost the two small screws on the Picatinny rail front site on the top of my 930 SPX through the crazy act of firing my shotgun. Mine is specifically a Blackwater Edition, but...
  2. 9

930 SPX Blackwater Review/Issues

So I've had a chance now to fire my 930 twice since I've gotten it back from Mossberg. First time was only 25 Walmart Target loads and 5 #4 Magnum Buckshot. No issues. Second time was 50 Walmart Target loads and another 5 #4 Magnum Buck. Only thing I noticed is when I let a friend fire it...
  3. 9

Thanks megawatt. Out of curiosity, what shells do you typically use at the range? I'm wondering if the cheap WalMart stuff isn't such a good idea, although I'd like to not break the bank with more expensive buckshot all the time if I don't have to.
  4. 9

Correction, I got my label on the Dec 9th, and shipped it out that day.
  5. 9

Finally got my 930 Blackwater back today. Looking back, I guess the time table isn't so bad, you just have to know what to expect. My first call to Mossberg was on Nov 28th, but I didn't actually speak to a person until the next day. On Dec 12th I got my shipping label emailed to me. I sent...
  6. 9

I got my shipping label emailed to me on Monday, so 13 days. I think they must get it shipped to them, then they scan it and email it to you. Not sure why this process takes so long. I checked the shipping status today and they received my shotgun. I emailed Erika at Mossberg to verify they...
  7. 9

Now I'm starting to get pissed. Still no shipping label. I called again on Monday and they said I'd have it by the end of the day. I can only imagine how long the gun will be stuck with them if I'm ever able to ship it to them. Maybe I should contact Choate instead.
  8. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Was Choate asleep when they cut the mold for the PG stoc My Choate PG Stock actually cracked after less than 200 rounds. I'm waiting for Mossberg to send me a shipping label, but may try picking up a standard stock at a gun show this weekend. Does anyone know if the Synthetic Field...
  9. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 I'm unfortunately thinking about the same thing. I called Mossberg on Monday and left a message. On Tuesday I spoke to Erika who said she'd email me a shipping label. Wednesday David returned my call from Monday and said the emailed labels take a...
  10. 9

Re: Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 SoCal, forgive me if you already went over this, but how does your 2.0 SPX compare? I've seen the pictures, it looks better. Does it jam less?
  11. 9

Well so far I haven't been emailed a shipping label. Incidentally I did get a call back yesterday afternoon, past Mossberg's closing time from a voicemail message I left the day prior. Good to know they return calls. The support guy, I believe Dave, said that it takes 1 or 2 days to email out...
  12. 9

Re: Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 So this means you didn't get the shipping label for 7 to 10 days? I spoke to customer service this morning and heard the 7 to 10 days, but thought that was the turn around time after they received the gun. I was under the impression they were...
  13. 9

Thanks megawatt. I actually got a hold of support this morning. Only had to wait on hold for about 10 mins. They will be sending me a prepaid shipping label so I can send them the gun. Said turn around is about 10 days. Looking forward to getting it fixed. I hear you about not demanding...
  14. 9

Yep, sorry about the pictures not being there. I needed to resize them before the sight would let me add them.
  15. 9

About 2 months ago I purchased a brand new Mossberg 930 SPX Blackwater Edition. When I went to the gun store I had no intention of making a purchase that day. I was just intending to fire off a few at the range when the Blackwater Edtion caught my eye. I didn’t even know Mossberg had that...
Back