• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 3

noob from Tuscaloosa, Al

Well I know about the same about shotguns! I am wanting to learn.
  2. 3

scope inquiry for my atr

Thanks I did google my scope and its for air rifles and some centerfires. I don't care what its for all I know is what it is doing. So I'm pleasantly pleased with it.
  3. 3

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: 100 ATR stocks available separately? I don't blame you. That reaper buck camo is as cool as it gets.
  4. 3

scope inquiry for my atr

No. No straying no fogging just precise accuracy. I believe there mad cause I out shoot them. Lol
  5. 3

scope inquiry for my atr

It has recently been brought to my attention by some friends of mine that my scope it junk. My wife got it for me and was so proud of it. It is a Bushnell banner dusk & dawn 6-18x50 and its on a 308. I was planning on putting a bushnell firefly on it but since she was proud of her pick I put it...
  6. 3

noob from Tuscaloosa, Al

I'm out of town working but as soon as I get home I will post a pick
  7. 3

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: 100 ATR stocks available separately? I have been looking for a thumbhole stock for my 308. The only site I have found that states they carry them is Boydegunstocks.com.( Just a lil leary) Anyone heard of this site. Thanks
  8. 3

noob from Tuscaloosa, Al

I like the 4x4 really like the light stock. Prices run around $60 bucks a box in my area. The 308 shells run about $25 a box. I do not reload but have gave serious thought about it.
  9. 3

noob from Tuscaloosa, Al

Hello, Found this forum while looking for upgrades for my 308 100 atr. Looks like I have found a new place to get info. I also own a 338 4x4. Looking forward to learning more about mossberg rifles. Growing up in a family that believes if it ain't remington it ain't nothing has led me to...
Back