• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. gman079

Mystery Ring

post up and let us know how your spx functions with or without that split ring. BTW good luck with your match this weekend. 8-)
  2. gman079

Mystery Ring

Good thing to know that little split ring is in there. Funny how it pops out of your spx like that :?: :?:
  3. gman079

Mystery Ring

Not mystery ring!! its part of the inside gas piston ring. Take a thin bladed flat head screwdriver and pop off the outer ring at the split. Then install inner ring with beveled side out. Both rings should snap back into place on the piston itself. Trust me your gonna need this ring, unless...
  4. gman079

Mossberg 930 JM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ex_HEWo2H4 Oh! really................Is this what it comes down too! just to get the spx model to be reliable?? Get a legend to indorse the new 930 and tell the rest of us stop whining about the 930 spx to man up!!and get 2 :?: :?: :!: :!: Sure I'll do it if...
  5. gman079

Can you post some pictures of your mag tube wear?

It is perplexing to see that kind of mag tube wear. I wish I had a high speed video camera to see what the 930 is doing in full recoil. Other than the numerous sliding of the piston on the mag tube, I have a feeling the barrel is flexing causing the mag tube to flex which in turn causes the...
  6. gman079

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Looking for a standard grip 930 stock... EDIT: So I go to order a standard stock for my 930 spx from moosberg and the telephone rep says sir we can place your order but we have sooooo!!!! many other orders to fill before we can get to yours. It'll probably be a month wait before you can get...
  7. gman079

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Looking for a standard grip 930 stock... No aftermarket stock been researching web for awhile however; The original 930 spx stock is Available at Mossberg Item#16759 STOCK ASM SYNTHETIC M930/935, price$55.00 plus the shipping and handling$ 8.95. You can order directly at 1-800-363-3555...
  8. gman079

Ran my first shotgun match today!

Hey! kodiak I know I listed the 4x4 reloading caddies as an option to help cut reloading time, but Imma liking this reloading vest every time I look at this system. Carbon arms TWins ssl vest whaddya think?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEnnYXd_ZA http://www.carbonarms.us/TWinS-Shotgun-...
  9. gman079

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: WHOLE LOT OF NAKED 590's IN HERE!!! Thats just the point, 7 & 8s shot low recoil HD rounds is quite different in comparison to touching off 1300 fps high walled 00-000 buck, slugs and 3 inchers in a 20"in the field. That added little weight plus any recoil properties of the stock will be a...
  10. gman079

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Yep!! quartered him took it back to the unit and every one had bbq roast beast!!! for dinner.
  11. gman079

Recoil Pad options for 590?

This mod was on my list of things to do on my 590, then I got to thinking whats a recoil pad other than a rubber bumper. There's got to be a better way to mitigate recoil then putting more rubber or different rubber on the stock??? I think Black hawk compstock might be on the right track here...
  12. gman079

WHOLE LOT OF NAKED 590's IN HERE!!! :lol: :lol: Why Don't you dress up??? After all She's had your back all these years standing in the closet at your beckon call!! and I know theres a few of you making tired comments about her I've read your post :lol: :lol: Here she is just ordinary...
  13. gman079

Noob from St. Louis

Welcome from AK :!: :!: :)
  14. gman079

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa It's from Black Aces Tactical out of florida - Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Tactical Rail. In which I ordered one a week ago and should be here on monday. http://www.blackacestactical.com/mossbe ... 00590.html Mesa tactical out of AZ -...
  15. gman079

Hello from Central Florida

Welcome from freezins the reason ALASKA. (grumble, grumble, som beach central florida) ;) ;) ;)
  16. gman079

Hello from Northern Alabama

Welcome as one retiree to another glad to have you.
  17. gman079

New 500a owner checking in

Kinda of new to MOF myself, so let me extend a welcome too.
  18. gman079

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa PROJECT X as mentioned in an earlier post. What it should...........sort of look like when I'm done minus murphy's law, Hope I have enough muscle mass for it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. gman079

Ran my first shotgun match today!

Very good shooting Kodiak!!! seeing your vid is giving me real bad trigger itch to get out and mag dump on some range targets myself, but alas!!! :( :( being buried under 5 foot of snow and more on the way. I am vicariously resigned in watching all the fun you're having. Might I suggest...
  20. gman079

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Well I'm like many others here that found their way to MO, GIS and Youtube. After purchasing a 930 spx and watching all the videos about the 930 some of it informative and some funny. I knew there had to be a forum of sort for more information. So far you guys rock!! and I like what I'm seeing...
Back