• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MossLvR

What's your beverage of choice?

Black coffee x 2!
  2. MossLvR

What's your beverage of choice?

Giddy Up!!!! :D
  3. MossLvR

Post Something About The User Above You...

I have regained my sanity!
  4. MossLvR

Quotes Abe
  5. MossLvR

Is this the end of the Constitution

How to steal freedom? By pitting religion, political parties and common people against each other, dividing through emotional, physical, social and economic differences; we are so busy with this that they are getting away with murdering constitutional rights. Who is really served by this...
  6. MossLvR

Political Atmosphere

We (you) are now so exposed to manipulation and spin, it's very difficult to decypher who's tail is wagging which dog. I fear the puppetters as I know they will keep trying to enslave me through fear and natural bias but surely against my own interests. Sent from my SGH-I747M
  7. MossLvR

The reality of gun confiscation

I, for one, have a lot less fate in my government not trying to enslave and control me. I believe that if they control the media, the military and the banking system, then we will need much more than guns to protect our rights and freedoms. Government whether liberal or conservative, no longer...
  8. MossLvR

Noob from Bama.....ROLL TIDE

Welcome to MO, kewl av!!!! Sent from my SGH-I747M
  9. MossLvR

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

Re: Connecticut School shooting. Could not have said it better...... Sent from my SGH-I747M
  10. MossLvR

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Since they are so many Glock owners here, check out a site called BTguiderods (I did a search for it on the main forum but could not find a reference). I use the Sta-Tite version in my Steyr and it is extremely well made guide rod.
  11. MossLvR

TapaTalk now available for Mossberg Owners forum!

Works very well on this forum. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  12. MossLvR

One of my sons is now a Marine

Congrats! Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  13. MossLvR

Creeping safety?

It's the danger of potential deadly malfunction that pisses me off...........share that with Mossberg. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  14. MossLvR

Creeping safety?

Hummm........that would/will really annoy me to no end! I would contact Mossberg & tell them exactly the symptoms and insist they remedy this. I own one that I have about 500 slugs through, never an issue. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  15. MossLvR

Why Obama Must Go

What is truly sad about American politics is that neither party truly represents the American people..........you guys have really crappy choices. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  16. MossLvR

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Fine looking firearm! Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  17. MossLvR

CZ

It also shoots the Hornady Critical defense loads 124g and Hornady 135g +ps like a dream. Also, no issues with American Eagle 124g, 147g, Speer Lawman 115g/124g, Wolfe reloads (not sure if you get those south of the border) and one other brand flawlessly, name of which I cannot remember. I have...
  18. MossLvR

Is a self appointed Icon ;) HTC Vision on Tapatalk 2
  19. MossLvR

Proud Gun Owner and Democrat?!?!?!

This!!!!+1. I think stereo typing a right leaner or a left leaner allows us to just move on and never deal with the differences of belief and opinion. It also makes it easier to seperate or enhance differences to keep us within our comfort zones. HTC Vision on Tapatalk 2
  20. MossLvR

CZ

Cajun Gun Works rockz!!!!!!!!! I agree 1000% with oli700.......here is my Shadow updated with the CGW Race trigger and CGW sear, CGW stainless trigger pin and reduced power trigger spring. The stock trigger broke crisply but the race is even smother with a crisper break IMO, which is biased...
Back