• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Maverick O/U Reviews...

Re: Maverick Over/Under Yes, OK to move.
  2. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Not exactly a troubleshooting question, but this forum seemed to be the best match. When did Mossberg make the following changes to their product? 1) Double action bars 2) Plastic safety 3) Plastic trigger guard I bought my Mossberg 500 in 1964, and it had none of those items. Thanks. -...
  3. M

Maverick O/U Reviews...

Maverick Over/Under Review Saturday I shot some clay pigeons using my brand new 12 gauge Mossberg Maverick Over/Under Hunter shotgun. My brother in law took me and some other folks shooting. This is not a full range report, but I will say that I really like this shotgun. I am not a...
  4. M

Mossberg Maverick O/U Hunter purchase

Saturday I went out shooting some clay pigeons with my brother in law and some other people. This is not a full range report, but I will say that I really like the Maverick O/U Hunter. I am not a particularly expert shot with a shotgun, but I broke the first few targets thrown. Later in the day...
  5. M

I called the Mossberg customer service line today and talked to them about the Maverick O/U. They said that it uses the same choke tubes as the Reserve series, and also the internal parts of the Maverick are the same as the Reserve series. I asked him about reliability, and in particular about...
  6. M

Yesterday I ordered a Mossberg Maverick O/U Hunter, 12 gauge, from Gilbertsguns.com. (Actually, I ordered two of them.) Gilbertsguns has a super on-sale price ($299.95 plus shipping), which is less than my local dealer can get them wholesale from any of his five wholesalers, even if one accounts...
Back