• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

590 Shockwave DM

Has anyone tried the Shockwave DM? I am getting a Shockwave for myself for Christmas, and am not sure which model to purchase. Anyone done the DM? or should I just stay with the regular Shockwave? Joe
  2. J

The clip Shockwave must not be selling very good

Wow! That's a great price!! Joe
  3. J

Shockwave Photos

You are welcome. I don't own a Shockwave yet. I hope to purchase one in March. Joe
  4. J

Shockwave Photos

Looks very nice and functional! Joe
  5. J

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

Please do. I am totally interested in this one! Joe
  6. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Elbert, sir, you are having too much fun!!:):):) Keep 'em coming. Joe
  7. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Looks like that load would do the job!! Joe
  8. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I like this one too. Joe
  9. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Oops, wrong reply.
  10. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I like it!! Joe
  11. J

Shockwave Photos

I like both!! Joe
  12. J

Paracord on handle

Nice work. What does the other side look like? Joe
  13. J

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

I don't have a turkey gun, but have bought several semi auto pistols and revolvers, and one AR-15 from GrabAGun. All transactions were handled quickly and flawlessly. However, I live within 50 miles of them and have always picked up my purchased guns in person. So I cannot comment on how the...
  14. J

OPSol Mini-Clip review

Nice review. Thanks for sharing. Joe
  15. J

Shockwave 590

I was shocked by the price, but I was totally dumbfounded by the asinine comment that the 12 gauge was uncontrollable. I won't be going back to B&S anytime soon. Joe
  16. J

Shockwave 590

I walked in to B&S Guns in Garland, TX today and asked if they had a Shockwave. The guy behind the counter said yes they have one. It is a 20 gauge model which is the model you want. He went on to say that the 12 gauge model is uncontrollable and that everyone should only get the 20 gauge model...
  17. J

Remington TAC-14 in 20ga. Will Mossberg follow?

Ha ha. Good one. I got better service from FedEx before they starting involving the US Postal Service in their deliveries. There is no way to accurately track a package through that mess we call the USPS. I've got a holster I ordered for a Shield 45 that is supposedly out for delivery today by...
  18. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Looks good so far. I liked the two Shockwave reviews you posted. Joe
  19. J

Remington TAC-14 in 20ga. Will Mossberg follow?

I went to a local gun store today to seek out a Shockwave. Wouldn't you know it, they had exactly one and it was spoken for. They did take it out of the box and let me hold it a minute or two. I liked it!! I will definitely be getting one. Joe
  20. J

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Rico, What does the other side and the bottom of your fore end look like? I like the looks!! Joe
Back