• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MikeD

Good morning

She didn't commit suicide!!! Just wanted to be the first to say it.
  2. MikeD

pictures that make you lol

3. MikeD

New 535 project

Great job!!
  4. MikeD

How dare they!!!!
  5. MikeD

Anyone remember this really great logo

There is a way to work from a picture or scanned image. I don't know details. I saw a youtube vid some time back on it but have not done much with the device myself.
  6. MikeD

Anyone remember this really great logo

I may have to see if I can get the Cricut to make one of these. I've got MO hats and t-shirts but don't recall getting the decals.
  7. MikeD

Pistol brace rule now active

I don't think the ATF screwed up, I think they knew exactly what they were doing, knew this would create a registry and knew it would advance their goal of disarming people. People keep saying the gov doesn't think these things through but I beg to differ.
  8. MikeD

Don't do anything that will get Jenny in trouble
  9. MikeD

Good morning

Finally a mow-ped I would not mind my friends seeing me ride.
  10. MikeD

11. MikeD

Bump Stock Ban struck down by courts

So glad I sold mine before all this went down. Its a novelty item that is not all its hyped to be. YMMV Legally the ATF completely overstepped their bounds by banning them and that is the issue people need to keep focussed on. They have way to much power to effectivy legislate law by simply...
  12. MikeD

Bidens Blunders

I guess I missed where the FBI raided his home and pilferred through his wifes clothes looking for the documents. He will face the same consequences as Hillary, none. The leftists view everything they do as morally just and everything the right does as a threat to democracy.
  13. MikeD

How shotgun loads work *as explained by a doctor video

I've hunted long enough to have observed a lot of this first hand on deer but it is a good video and worth watching. In short, you do not want to be shot by a shotgun.
  14. MikeD

So tired of these passive aggressive attention whores.
  15. MikeD

Another new Mossberg fan

Welcome from MI!!
  16. MikeD

How to make bootleg flite control wads

If I recall correctly, and I may have this confused with some other tech, the original turkey loads were marketed to be used without full or extra full chokes allowing guns with open/no chokes to get tighter groups than they would normally at turkey hunting ranges. It was, and is, a great concept.
  17. MikeD

Greetings Fellow Moss Heads

Welcome from MI!!
  18. MikeD

Happy New Year

Happy New Year MO's!!!
  19. MikeD

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

Welded or machined...symantics. For legal definitions of barrel length those are equivalent. Shotguns are probably more likely machined, rifles are typically welded/pinned. Didn't realize my comment would be the least bit controversial
  20. MikeD

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

The factory offerings are often welded on. This allows the OAL to remain 18".
Back