• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. mingaa

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

WELCOME to the new year all!!! What's that? Can I keep my voice down?!? Well - Okay. :D Our YMCA is open until 2 pm today (God bless 'em!) - local family members are converging at 11 am. I'm hitting the pool and lap lanes. Go Buckeyes! Well, born and raised in Ohio - a guy can hope - right...
  2. mingaa

Illinois capitol protest 3/6/13.....It's IGOLD day!!!!

Well featured on multiple forums - great feet-on-the-street support 8-12,000 est attendance!!
  3. mingaa

NY resistance is growing

NY "law" WILL be reversed and Cuomo will wear a clown suit - those developing the case will not rush or make critical errors. There will never be a president Cuomo - perhaps not a second term governor!!
  4. mingaa

Gun advocates protest today - Albany NY

Excellent news - anxious to see and learn more!!
  5. mingaa

Another shot from Albany!
  6. mingaa

Some timely reporting by the on-line version of the paper there - sounds like it may still be in progress! Thousands turn out - two solid quotes!! http://www.timesunion.com/local/article ... to-4054886
  7. mingaa

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

NY should be heading to review in the courts and Cuomo will never live it down. Doesn't article 1 of the constitution prevent 'ex post fact' laws which should benefit NY in this case? Article 1 Section 9: "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." In as much as they cannot...
  8. mingaa

Yes - does he even realize he is a boy toy? "Andrew, we will make you an important man in the party - you will rise to the stature of a national contender- do it...do it!" FOOL!!
  9. mingaa

Did they ban magazines or guns?! Time to check on those who move too quickly without thought. Cuomo will fall with this move. He has made a major political error!
  10. mingaa

Cuomo has gone too far. He is an island - now hated by a very large percentage of the US population. I believe (not alone here) that he thought this move was part of paving the road to the White House. He could not be more mistaken and has overstepped bounds that will work against him from this...
  11. mingaa

Just signed up from GA

Hello from StL. MO!!
  12. mingaa

Howdy from South Florida

Hello from StL. MO!!
  13. mingaa

New from OK

Hello from StL. MO!!
  14. mingaa

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope If you are on paper you really do not need a bore sight any more (IMHO) - especially one that costs $42 and has 2.5 star reviews. When I bought my 702 I passed on that unit. I have bore sights for other pistols and rifles but I was able to get on...
  15. mingaa

Hey from Alabama

Welcome from StL MO and GRATS on the new gun!! :D
  16. mingaa

Hello folks

Hello from StL. MO! That's quite a triple score you have there - lots of long gun fun ahead, eh. May you never run short on ammo!!
  17. mingaa

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope 22s are tough to bore sight unless you have a universal - iirc. There's a drop in remote unit but $$$ fwiw . With the 715/702 the old school method of looking through the barrel is not possible. He's on paper and maxed on adjustments so he's really...
  18. mingaa

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Was a gun shop involved with either purchase? Got a friend with a scoped rifle?
  19. mingaa

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Welcome from StL. MO. Ouch, two new components and you are maxed put on both elevation and windage?! Is that correct? Also, no other scope or rifle to determine which is the problem? My guess - It is either a warped rail and that should be...
Back