• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: 464 Accuracy Problem Thanks for the welcome! I also forgot to add that my 464 is mounted with a 1.5-4.5 bushnell banner scope. a nice light scope for helping me find the fur through the brambles.
  2. G

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: 100 ATR stocks available separately? For the past two years I've repeatedly worked the whole chain to replace my black polymer stock. Mossberg tells me they'd replace it with a camo stock for $40, but will not provide an wood stock replacement option. Altamont told me they still don't...
  3. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: 464 Accuracy Problem I've used the Hornady LEVERevolution quite a bit and really like the accuracy. I'm in the north woods so I'm zeroed at 75yds with this rifle, so I won't bother attesting to MOA. However, with this hornady ammo I've had a couple feeding problems (I'm sure it's spitzer...
  4. G

Hi...

got an 100ATR/.308 a couple years back as a back-up rifle. It's been such a pleasant surprise that I shoot it far more than the rifle it was backing up. I also own a 464 as my deer rifle here in my north woods, and a 590 for the zombie apocalypse. I joined the forum to share experiences and...
Back