• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Recommendations for a .45 pistol? I've got a PARA and got it two years ago. I've had one problem with it but it was minor and didn't render the gun inoperable. Even still, called Para and told them what happened. A small tab on barrel bushing snapped off(not even sure how) and they sent...
  2. R

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Boyd's Aftermarket Stock Just wanted to post up and let everyone know that Boyds is making aftermarket stocks for the 100ATR and Boyds make nice stocks that are fairly priced. I will be getting one for mine after the holidays. Feel free to check them out. You will likely need to call...
  3. R

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Accessories...

I've got a Nikon Pro-staff in 3-9x40 with the BDC reticle and I like it alot. I'd recommend hitting OpticsPlanet.com for any optics purchase unless you're set on buying in a store and having it immediately.
  4. R

Mossberg 100 ATR- free floated barrel

Re: Free floated barrel One other aspect of free floated stocks that no one has mentioned is the barrel heating up. As the steel heats up it expands. If it's not free floated as it expands it will push against the stock a differing amount shot to shot making your consistency worse. There are...
  5. R

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: 100 ATR stocks available separately? Boyds Gunstocks are really nice and they are a great company. I have ordered stocks from them for other guns I own and have been very pleased. Their customer service is top notch to boot. I am thinking about buying one for my ATR after the holidays...
  6. R

Mossberg 100 ATR- New Owners Area...

Re: New Member / New Rifle My gun wont do about an inch at 100 yards. Granted this was on a day when it was like 110 deg F outside ambient. I am working on shooting all store bought ammo I've got now to make reloads to see what is possible. I am hoping that during temps that I'd be liable to...
Back