Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

I have to agree with what was said previously... ask for Javier Contreras. After I finally talked to him things got taken care of.
  2. J

The hunting trip was AWESOME! I shot my first duck! As requested, pics of the setup and the two ducks of the day. Also got the two missing chokes, wrench, and turkey choke yesterday! Woohoo!
  3. J

Finally got Javier on the phone. He was very helpful. I told him I was supposed to go hunting Saturday so he offered to overnight the missing parts to me and then send me a shipping label so I could send the barrel in to get ported once I was back from my trip. I explained my reluctance to send...
  4. J

Whoever answers the phone first thing tomorrow better not give me any grief about talking to Javier. I don't even know what they could do to make this right. Shipping me the missing pieces is a given.. that's just fixing their screw up. Maybe they'll give my money back and let me keep the...
  5. J

This is barely even on my radar after all the other more important screw ups, but I just noticed that the barrel isn't ported like they claim it should be *facepalm*
  6. J

You've got to be ****ing kidding me!!!! Barrel showed up as expected... fits nicely and all seems good. Then I realize I have ONE modified choke tube installed in the barrel and NOTHING else. :evil: Check the box... nothing. No full or improved cylinder like the Accu-choke set is supposed to...
  7. J

Hooray! Barrel shipped out today! Got a tracking number and fedex has already picked it up and it should be here Wednesday! Woohoo!!!
  8. J

Called back since something didn't seem right.. and apparently it wasn't. Got transferred to the manager who is in charge of my order and apparently the guy he had call me relayed info incorrectly. Manager said he is getting the barrels TODAY and they they should have it processed and shipped...
  9. J

Someone under the manager I spoke to yesterday did actually call me... said sorry they still don't have any barrels. Said they MIGHT have some in around next week. I inquired when next week, he said maybe Thursday or Friday of next week. Then me they were going to "try to help me get expedited...
  10. J

Ok progress... I think. This Javier must be the golden goose or something. Wouldn't transfer me to him... wanted to know who told me to talk to him... huge game of 20 questions. They did transfer me to someone who said he has me flagged as a priority and would call me since he is expecting to...
  11. J

He seemed to be implying it SHOULD be less than 3 weeks, but also said he couldn't check so he couldn't say for sure that it wouldn't be that long. Seemed a lot like a "I can neither confirm nor deny that statement"
  12. J

Called back on the 28th and demanded to speak to a manager, finally got someone named Louis (sp?). He said he doubted it would be 3 weeks, but couldn't check because "everything was shut down for the holiday" or something to that effect, and that I should call back this week. Tried calling back...
  13. J

Ok... is there some sort of manager I should be requesting? It has now been 17 days since I placed my order, and when I called before I was told it would ship tomorrow. Call today to make sure that is still correct, and now they tell me it will be at least 3 MORE WEEKS?!? I love my shotgun... I...
  14. J

I do have patience, and I understand it's a busy time of year. That doesn't mean you should tell people 7-10 days if it's going to take over a month. Systems crash and the cs Rep can't fix it... but I doubt the system just happened to be down every time i call trying to talk to someone. Hanging...
  15. J

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with Mossberg customer service. I purchased my 500 thinking that Mossberg was a nice American made company, and had heard nothing bad about their CS. I called at the beginning of December to order a replacement barrel, and have heard nothing from them since. When I...