• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

spx heat shield

Tcecil, Thanks for all the help. Keep me updated.
  2. N

spx heat shield

Ya and I couldn't find anywhere so thats why I am asking here since there are alot of spx owners. I found one guy who had one but it was for the 1st runs not the 3rd gen and I read the 3rd has a bigger barrel.
  3. N

spx heat shield

I just shot my spx today for the first time and had a blast. I plan on ordering an aimpro tri rail and I really like the look of heat shields on shotguns. Does anyone know if someone makes one for the 3rd gen barrel?
  4. N

New spx owner with a couple of questions

Shoot I was ordering stuff earlier from midway and bought the clamp anyway before seeing your post. I should have waited. Oh well I hope it fits.
  5. N

New spx owner with a couple of questions

I pick up my spx this weekend but have a few questions. I want to get the nordic barrel clamp but i heard the 3rd gens barrels are bigger. Will the clamp fit the 3rd gen? Also I need to buy a cleaning rod. How long of a rod should I purchase? 24in or 36in?
  6. N

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: Going to look at 930 spx this weekend Thanks alot! I will definitily check what you suggested to look for. I hope all is well as I really want a semi auto but most are out of my price range
  7. N

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Going to look at 930 spx this weekend I am very interested in getting a semi auto and am going to look at the 930 spx but just found out about all the problems with them. I understand they have alot with canted sights so I will make sure to check that but what else exactly should I be...
Back