• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Can you post some pictures of your mag tube wear?

Some wear yes but mine has allot for just 115 rounds when that pic was taken.
  2. S

I would also like to see higher round count wear like 500+ I just put another 100 rounds through it today, some more blueing is gone lol. I wouldn't think it should scrape away blueing. I had 2 failures. One the bolt shut after the last shot, it didn't hold open. The other the bolt and the...
  3. S

I also noticed if i put the gun together then pulled the gas piston out of the spring sleeve with the security barrel on it was a very hard pull it out and even harder to push back in like there was some resistance, then i tired the same thing with the field barrel and it slid in and out in and...
  4. S

When I find my camera, no one able to post pictures?
  5. S

My mag tube is showing some wear where the gas cyclinder is and I'm wondering if it's normal and about the same as yours. Thanks guys!
  6. S

what parts do you lube/oil on your 930? And how much?

Just curious as to what parts on your 930 you guys oil/lube and how much do you use on them?
  7. S

Seal ring? Also loose trigger?

ya the blueing on mine was pretty bad, had some rubbed off in spots just from contact with the cardboard in the box.
  8. S

Range report on 930 Home security, also question about mag

Re: Range report on 930 Home security, also question about m Im not talking about the end cap, the end that spins into the reciever is what became loose.
  9. S

Re: Range report on 930 Home security, also question about m I was just wondering if mossy mag tubes are suppose to be able to spin off for cleaning? Like should i put some locktite on the threads and get a strap wrench to tighten it up?
  10. S

I got out today, i shot the bulk federal game/target loads I did shoot a couple slugs and it seemed that it was shooting about 1 foot high. It was ok at the start did a few mag dumps, then i did a few mag dumps from the hip and pretty much every shell wouldn't eject. I think this might be due...
  11. S

I mean what models use the seal ring? Like do older models? or newer models? I'm just wondering if i'm missing a part or something.
  12. S

I purchased the mossberg 930 home security/ water fowl combo, I just read the manual and it shows a seal ring in the gas system, but then on the bottom says "not used in all models" when I reassembled mine I didn't put one on, and am a bit concerned. What models do use this? Edit: I also...
  13. S

930 security model FTE, only fitting 4 2 3/4" in it also!

Re: 930 security model FTE, only fitting 4 2 3/4" in it also I havent had a chance to get out again, any other suggestions?
  14. S

Re: 930 security model FTE, only fitting 4 2 3/4" in it also Do you just stick the socket in there and kinda twist it around in the spring? Ya the stuff I was shooting was 1200fps, think it just needs to be broke in more with heavier stuff?
  15. S

I just went out to test the function of my 930 I was just shooting the cheap Wally world federal #8 shot. I started with 5 3" slugs then 5 2 3/4" 00 buck. Then I went rapid fire as fast as I could pull the trigger and had 2 FTE with 40 rounds of the cheap stuff. Is this normal or is there some...
  16. S

How to tell where your gun was made?

I just picked up a security/field combo and was wondering where to find out what factory it was made at? It's brand new but I did notice the boxed date as 04/05/2010. Anyone know if this run has had any issues? It has the red spring.
Back