• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Can't beat the price, so I thought I'd give it a try. Has held it's zero so far. I'll let you know as I get more rounds thru her how it does.
  2. D

Picked up a 590A1 blackwater... a few questions

I don't think you can go wrong with the Knox recoil reduction stock. I don't have any experience with the light mount you want so I can't help you there, but I know you will get some great opinions from others who have.
  3. D

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks for the nice comments. I do like it lot. I am very lucky and have the best wife ever. She bought it for me for christmas. I mentioned when she ordered it at our LGS (ARIES in S Florida) sorry love them, that I wanted this...
  4. D

downloding pics

Thanks, I went ahead and submitted and realized tht they were ok in the actual post. Thanks.
  5. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail Glad I could help.
  6. D

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I'm sure it's a clone. It is from Primary Arms. Here is a few better pics.
  7. D

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Here is shot of my new baby.
  8. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail ok that worked lets try another
  9. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail OK lets try this again. Here is pic of the new GRS with rail.
  10. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Both Elevation and windage adjustment is on the rear sight. Elevation in on the rear of the sight and windage is on the right side.
  11. D

downloding pics

Good morning, Finally got the pics and now when I try and post them they get cut off. Tried resizing them. I'm using photobucket. Any help and I can get them posted. Want to show the new Aim Pro Ghostring rail.
  12. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail Well It's here. Just instlled it last night. Great looking piece. Beautiful fit and finish. The GRS part is a little smaller overall than the original and the ring itself is a little smaller. Not a problem, I actually think I will like it better. Closer to an AR...
  13. D

Vang Comp 590A1

It won't take long to get used to it. Just remember it is not like using a rifle sight. You really dont even see the ring. just a shadow is the best way I can describe it. Very fast transition. I did get the new Aimpro with rail, I have a small holo green dot on it. I still hd to have the GRS...
  14. D

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Will this fit? I wasn't to exited about the gap either when I first saw it. I will tell you, After firing it i never looked back. The one thing I didn't realize befor instalation was that you have to remove the stock to tear down the weapon. Again, with the tremendous recoil reduction I...
  15. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail No I try not to bother anyone unless it in necessary. I will give them a call. See if they are on wait again.
  16. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail Just wondering if anyone else has received the rail sight yet. I know they were supposed to start shipping on the 17th. Have not received anything yet. I hope they weren't so back ordered that I am going to have to wait for the next batch. Anywy, it would be great...
  17. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail Yes. It is supposed to replace the rear sight and give you the rail you can't mount on the receiver with the original taking up 3 of the 4 mounting screws. I will let you kow how close it is to the original heigth.
  18. D

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? Good luck. Even most of the best wives don't get as good as she is.
  19. D

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail I know I know, It didn't happen without pics :lol: Now I just have to figure out how to downlod pics on this forum.
  20. D

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? Better than that Rossingnol, She bought me the 590A1 to go with the shells. :D To realy let you know how good she is.... I pick up the STI Shdow .45 tomorrow that she bought me while she was in Houston last week. :o Late Christmas present. I...
Back