• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Maverick 88 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: NASA's Tri Rail Light Laser Combo Thanks for the quick response. My 88 arrived new in the box several years ago with a pistol grip and 18.5 barrel. I added a heat shield and side saddle for additional shells as well as a tactical sling. Over the years when confronting trespassers, I've...
  2. D

Maverick 88 Pump Action Accessories...

NASA's Tri Rail Light Laser Combo Hey NASA, what's the specific set up you have on your 88? Could you give me the details? Thanx. :)
  3. D

Maverick 88 Pump Action Forearms

Re: Maverick 88 Forearm Replacement Ok, I found the tube assembly and nut on Mid USA. Tube is 7 5/8 or whatever. This tube assembly for a 500 is supposed to interchange with the pinned one on the 88. As long as I make sure the replacement fore end fits the "long" tube assembly I'm good to go...
  4. D

Re: Maverick 88 Forearm Replacement I appreciate the info. I ran the search for your thread, but all I got was brought right back to these posts. Any idea what I might have done wrong? I'd really like to make this swap work so I can install a actical kit on my 88. Thanks.
  5. D

Re: Maverick 88 Forearm Replacement So supposedly a 500 fore end can be modified to work on an 88. Several suppliers that sold replacement pieces for 500s told me they won't fit 88s because of the pinned set up. They didn't offer any advice on how to modify a 500 piece to work. Maybe they're...
  6. D

Maverick 88 Forearm Replacement I know the 88 has some varied forearm set ups. Is this the reason no one makes a tactical replacement forearm for them? Or is there someone who does? I'd like to have a replacement with a single rail that a vertical fold down grip could be attached to. How about...
  7. D

Mossberg 702 vs Mossberg 715T "Tactical .22"

I've just become aware of these AR type plinksters. Can anyone tell me the differences between the two? I want to avoid any intro problems the 702 may have had if they were addressed with the 715. I'm assuming of course, that the 715 followed the 702 and is the latest version. :?:
  8. D

New Member From Mississippi

New member with long time maverick 88 ownership. Looking to learn more about parts interchange,upgrades,and accessories. Happy holidays. :)
Back