• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. njduckslayer

835 flyway series

Well, I finally got some eye to what it might be. I just got back from a nasty, wet hunt. Broke everything down and cleaned everything. I got to thinking, I'll cycle it and pull the trigger a couple times just to see if I can see anything. It will usually go full swing with the hammer to the...
  2. njduckslayer

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: 500A field model tactical conversion I've actually been looking for a barrel/tube combo that I wanted, and couldn't find it! Thanks for the link, that looks like the set up I want!
  3. njduckslayer

Re: 500A field model tactical conversion NVM! You can see the forend haha
  4. njduckslayer

Re: 500A field model tactical conversion First steps are done! Next thing is a barrel, 8 (7) round tube, and a heatshield w/ Ghost ring sights! There's a tan forend as well, but you can't see it in the pic
  5. njduckslayer

Re: 500A field model tactical conversion OH, and a new extended magazine tube!
  6. njduckslayer

Re: 500A field model tactical conversion Thanks guys, I'll give it a try. Any suggestions on heat shields and ghost ring sights? My next buy for the gun is gonna be an 18.5" barrel, and both the heat shield and sights. I found one on cheaperthandirt that is a shield and sight combo.
  7. njduckslayer

835 flyway series

I'm really anal about cleaning my gun after a hunt, like complete break down and clean/lube. I usually do it after every hunt because I really only hunt in saltwater. And as for keeping it chambered..it's waterfowl hunting lol...we still got a lot of green wing teal, and they fly about 80 mph...
  8. njduckslayer

835 flyway series

Hi guys, I bought the 835 flyway series last year, and have been having some trouble with it. It seems as if I leave a round in the chamber for too long, it will miss fire. Like, when I'm duck hunting and nothing is going on, I'll go ahead and shoot it, I get a miss fire, cycle it and it shoots...
  9. njduckslayer

500A field model tactical conversion Hey everyone, I just ordered a six position collapsible stock, and new forend from cheaper than dirt. I'm investing in my old 500a field, and want to know if there's anything I can do to take the high gloss look off the receiver to paint it. The stock and...
Back