• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ImAShrimp

Guilty Pleasures?

Hey guys! Help a friend out and check out my newest business venture: The Briar Estate. We sell vintage pipes for those that want a nice pipe with character, but don't want to empty their wallet. We are constantly getting new arrivals all the time, so keep checking back to see what's in stock...
  2. ImAShrimp

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

I haven't had a chance to gut any baddies just yet. I'll let you know as soon as that happens. ;)
  3. ImAShrimp

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

Thanks! I cut it from a scrap sheet of 1/8" stainless. Not sure of the grade though. All I know it that it was extremely hard as I went through at least 6 4" grinding wheels when making it. I finished the handle off with some 550 cord.
  4. ImAShrimp

AK47 and Variants

Re: Need some Ak help I too have an I.O. Inc. AK-47 Model C. I love it. The quality is awesome and I have never had any issues. But like John said, I wasn't impressed with the stock furniture either (stock, grip, and fore end were all Tapco). I replaced all of that with ATI furniture. I did a...
  5. ImAShrimp

For the Shepherds and Watchdogs

I just hope the sheeple wake up before November.
  6. ImAShrimp

7.62 x 51 out of my ATR

Awesome! Thanks for the update.
  7. ImAShrimp

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Troubleshooting

I fixed an issue I had when I first got my ATR. When cycling rounds through the action, I noticed that the last round would not feed from the magazine reliably. Sometimes the round would not chamber at all. Other times it seemed like I had to force the bolt closed to seat the round. After some...
  8. ImAShrimp

tactical things

9. ImAShrimp

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... I'm assuming so, but does anyone know for sure if the Flex system going to be available to retrofit our existing guns, or is it only going to be available on newer models from this point on?
  10. ImAShrimp

AK47 and Variants

WOOHOO!!! Slide Fire Solutions finally released their stock for the AK. I think I'm gonna have to pick one up. I've been eyeballing these stocks for a while now, but I didn't own an AR to put it on. Issue solved. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVUQru2THo&feature=related
  11. ImAShrimp

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... I guess I should've checked here first. LOL I was about to post that same article. Mossberg has, thankfully, redeemed themselves.
  12. ImAShrimp

Most Complimentary Sidearm

I second that. Beautiful gun.
  13. ImAShrimp

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... The more I look at this, the more I hope that Mossberg has something else up their sleeve.
  14. ImAShrimp

Most Complimentary Sidearm

:shock: With a mag like that, if you happen to run out of ammo you could always fling the gun like a boomerang. ;) :lol:
  15. ImAShrimp

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

Not even remotely interested.
  16. ImAShrimp

Why?

The only acceptable response to such questions.
  17. ImAShrimp

tactical things

:lol: Nice Kodiak. :lol:
  18. ImAShrimp

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... Oh please no! Why is Mossberg wasting their time on making tacti-crap instead of real innovation? :cry: I really hope they shift their focus soon.
  19. ImAShrimp

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... Dang it! I got my hopes up thinking it started today for some reason. *facepalm*
Back