• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Choke tubes for turkey and deer

I know was I want for buckshot but how good is Carlson. And well I listed the bone and long beard for which would be a better turkey choke. I should have wrote it a little bit better. I’m on Carlson’s website and trying to figure out what would be the best turkey choke tube. And I haven’t...
  2. M

Choke tubes for turkey and deer

I have a mossberg 500 all purpose 28in. I was trying to figure out what is a good choke tube for turkey and deer. I’ve been looking at Carlson’s is long beard better or the same as bone collector. They are both .660.
  3. M

Ghost ring set up on 500

That’s what I want though did mossberg stop making them I even looked on there on website and it’s like they stoped making them which makes no sense because there standard on a lot of there shotguns
  4. M

Ghost ring set up on 500

What’s a good ghost ring set up for a mossberg 500 and for what ever reason since I swapped out the bead sight for ghost ring and longer mag tube. The nightmare begins. With each company they have there own ghost right front part which doesn’t work with the blade for the mossberg without...
Back