• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Alaska members?

Anyone from Alaska? I'd like to know if anyone has shot sporting clays at Grouse Ridge. Also, are there any other sporting clays ranges in Alaska? I live in Eagle River, so Grouse Ridge is close, but during the summer months, my family likes to visit other places in Alaska in our motorhome...
  2. R

How to? Remove mag tube spring retainer

well, i went ahead and pried the magazine spring retainer and magazine cap detent out of my 930 magazine tube. since i replaced the magazine cap assembly with a Nordic Components +2 magazine extension and XL extended cap, i could not see a need for the Mossberg mag spring retainer and mag cap...
  3. R

How to? Remove mag tube spring retainer

good evening - is the magazine spring retainer piece the same for both Model 590 amd Model 930? it looks like this piece just gets pried out of the magazine tube, is that correct?
  4. R

Intratec Tec 9

Re: Interarms Tec 9 no, sir, but i was a "class 3" dealer for several years and was fortunate enough to handle and shoot lots of exotic stuff.
  5. R

Intratec Tec 9

Re: Interarms Tec 9 Yessir, for awhile those little "mini machine pistols" were all the rage in Hollywood movies. They included the KG9/99, the Mac 10/11, the UZI micro, and the H&K MP5K. Of course, they all had been modified to fire in full auto mode for the movies. And there was the...
  6. R

Intratec Tec 9

Re: Interarms Tec 9 I was browsing the forums and this caught my eye. I think that's a Tec 9, offered by IntraTec years ago. If I remember correctly, it was a redesign of the KG99 semi-auto, which in itself was a redesign of the KG9 select-fire pistol. A company called Interdynamics is...
  7. R

TM for 500 and 590

Please send me a copy of the Tech Manual. radar.ralf.1820@gmail.com
  8. R

My first AR build *Range report*

Re: My first AR build Yessir, thanks for the reply
  9. R

Re: My first AR build Thanks, John A., for all the info. What other 9mm carbines do you have? I'd really like to build an MP5/94 from scratch, but I would guess the lower is not available and the parts would be extremely expensive, anyway. I have a genuine 91 and a genuine 93, so a DIY 94...
  10. R

Re: My first AR build Since there are some experienced AR builders here, I'd like to ask a few questions. I have a hybrid AR15 (not an M4gery, but pretty close) that was built by Dylan Saunders of 7.62 Precision in Anchorage and it turned out so nice that I went right out and bought two...
  11. R

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Not much of a collection: - Model 500 with 18" ported barrel and LER 4X 'scope - Model 500 with 20" ported barrel (this is the long-magtube version, forerunner to the 590) - Model 930 Field/Security Combo (28" VR ported & threaded for choke tubes / 18" HD with bead sight, but a few...
  12. R

Most Complimentary Sidearm

Yessir, i have a large bag full of cold weather gear. Sun? What's that?
  13. R

i live in eagle river, just outside of anchorage, but i'm at work right now - in prudhoe bay by the way, and i'm sure you already know: that isn't just regular paint. it's DuraCoat - guaranteed for life...
  14. R

okay, i'll give photobucket a try. were you able to open the links?
  15. R

http://762precision.files.wordpress.com ... snake2.jpg http://762precision.files.wordpress.com ... pt1911.jpg i guess you paste these into your address line and you'll be directed to the webpage? still working on posting the photos here although i really like the detail that Dylan put on the...
  16. R

Well, sir, I am at work right now (Prudhoe Bay), but I think I may have some photos on my computer. If all else fails, they are also posted on the websites for 7.62 Precision / High Ready Tactical. They are the pistols that are called "Arctic Snakeskin" and "Red Dragon." I'll have to figure...
  17. R

Thank you kindly. The 930 is kept in my bedroom closet along with a hybrid AR15 built by 7.62 Precision in Anchorage. Dylan of 7.62 Precision does outstanding work. He also offers DuraCoat finishes in everything from mild to wild. I've got a pair of 1911s that are real works of art.
  18. R

For things that go bump in the night - wife: 4" S&W Model 13 loaded with 125 gr. JHP (Gold Dots) .38Spl - me: .45 ACP 1911 hybrid built by Bill Thompson in Anchorage (first model ParaOrdnance frame, AutoOrdnance "PitBull" 3.5" upper with flgr, night sights) loaded with 185 gr. JHP (16 of...
  19. R

is 200 worth a 15" sbs mossberg

Re: is 200 worth a 15 Mossberg marketed a bullpup design for a short time. Must not be many around, because I haven't seen one in a while. They sometimes turn up (used) at gun shows, but the sellers usually want a lot of money for them.
  20. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

I've seen some of the offerings of a barrel/mag tube clamp that has a picatinny rail on the side - does anyone know of a maker that offers a barrel/mag tube clamp that has a picatinny rail on top? Ideally, a clamp with a sling attachment on the side and a picatinny rail on top or a clamp with...
Back