• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Spec'ing out my M500 Breacher to 590A1....or close Hey guys, I wanted to run some ideas by you. I currently have the Mossberg 500 Persuader Cruiser with the heavy walled breacher barrel. I would like to spec this thing out to 590A1 standards as I got the gun for 40 bucks with gun part...
  2. J

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Breacher Barrel Specs? Great. Thanks for the info guys. Like I said the breacher barrel does seem thicker. Although I wasn't sure if it was on par with the A1
  3. J

New Member from Washington

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone!
  4. J

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Breacher Barrel Specs? Hey guys I have the 500 Breacher Barrel on my Persuader Cruiser and I was wondering if anyone knows if these are the same profile (thickness) as the 590A1 barrels. It seems really think....a lot thicker than they standard 500 barrel. Thanks guys Jason
  5. J

New Member from Washington

Hey everyone. I would like to introduce myself and say that you have a great forum here with a lot of great information. I actually researched this forum a lot prior to me purchasing my Mossy 500 Persuader Cruiser. Thanks Jason
Back