• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Sold out across the board???

Like rob tech said, not only will it be another $150 to get a gun shipped, but a site like Buds won't even ship "defensive" shotguns to California. Not cool. I just called other counties and may have found the gun at ONE store. Sounds too good to be true, but we'll see...
  2. T

Sold out across the board???

Hey again, I'm still trying to purchase a 53693 in Los Angeles, however I was just informed by ANOTHER gun shop that Mossberg hasn't made the model in over 90 days and all distributors are "sold out across the board." Okay...so now what? I'm practically throwing my money at these guys to get...
  3. T

Dazed and Confused: The Search for the Perfect Mossberg

Well I called Gunrunners Tactical and they are trying to locate my 53693 from other online stores, not sure why, and calling Mossberg directly tomorrow. Apparently there isn't a warehouse full of these ready for shipment unfortunately. Still, very excited to officially get the ball rolling...
  4. T

I just flew to Vancouver, BC yesterday so missed all these responses! Thanks for all the input, I'd been researching on other forums and definitely didn't feel comfortable posting on them. Loving this place already. For some reason, I didn't realize the mag tube was the same length as the...
  5. T

Lazy Eyed Sniper & Nitsite-- Thanks for the quick responses! I think my heart's set on the 53693, but just to beat the subject to death...In theory, could I get the 9-shot 20" but special order it with a 18.5" barrel (Item #95332)? Just curious. I'm definitely going to limit myself to the...
  6. T

Hey there, I'm new to the site (and guns in general) but I'm looking to make my first firearm purchase in the next month here in Los Angeles. With all of the research I've done the last few months I've come to the conclusion that I absolutely must have a Mossberg 590A1 (she will be mine, oh...
Back