• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
  2. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning, mid day, or just good day. I mentioned the new Ruger that I bought a week ago. I just got around to taking pics. Here it is with the mag cylinder in and the lr cylinder next to it.
  3. meanstreak

Good morning

Good afternoon MOers. Cloudy and humid today in the mid 60s. The storms last night missed us by 50 miles. I was looking forward to some rain.The weekend looks like more days of mid to high 60s with lows in the mid 40s. Not bad by any means, i do hope for some rain though. Y'all have yourselves...
  4. meanstreak

Good morning

Good evening to all of yous. Well the years of Obama and Biden sucking Iranian dicks is finally playing out. Same with the Ukrainians. If WW3 doesn’t break out shortly it will be a miracle. You all have a great evening.
  5. meanstreak

Good morning

Yes sir.
  6. meanstreak

A cheap pouch turned out good...but with a little guilt.

I hear you Husker, lol. 3 weeks in and I still can’t get over how much the little buggers cost.
  7. meanstreak

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

Nice work Boxcar. You have a steady hand.
  8. meanstreak

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

I bought a Ruger revolver Saturday. I walked in the local gun store, left about 45 minutes later. During that time I looked at knives, the dog got his allotted attention, and I had a chance to “chew the fat” with the owner. Oh did I mention I bought a revolver ?
  9. meanstreak

Good morning

Good Monday morning to all of yous. Cloudy today with a high of about 80. Chance of storms late afternoon into the night. Lol, springtime. We had sunny skies and warm all weekend, but also windy. Saturday the dog and I visited one of the local gun stores nearby. It’s his favorite because he is...
  10. meanstreak

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

I have seen those and dragons breath and bolos for sale at a gun show or two over the years. They seemed expensive at the time, but the exact price escapes me. They look gruesome , but so would any shotgun load coming my way.
  11. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. It was a cool 42 when I let the dog out at 7am. He loves that weather.he ran around the yard for a good 15 minutes or so before he came in for breakfast. This weekend should be in the low 80s for high and high 50s for lows. Very nice indeed. You all have a great day.
  12. meanstreak

NYC Earthquake

@Rod, silver linings. I like that.
  13. meanstreak

Is the NRA in a death spiral?

I don’t mean to insult any NRA member, I am a member myself, but there was a period I would get two or three calls a day. Hell I remember renewing for like 3 years and getting a call the next month wanting me to renew. It’s not the membership that creates problems. I often wonder how many...
  14. meanstreak

Good morning

Good middle of the night to yous. We had much appreciated rain today and a high of 61. I think it’s ammo time this month. I can’t decide whether I should buy some of what I have, or some of a caliber I’d like to have. That might motivate me to buy a new, or new to me, rifle. Lol. I suppose...
  15. meanstreak

Good morning

Beltone.
  16. meanstreak

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

Now it would take at least one day, maybe 4 to make a purchase like that.
  17. meanstreak

Bat Shot Crazy

I bought some 5.56 ammo from SG several years ago. Good service and pricing. They also have a table at a couple of the gun shows in town each year.
  18. meanstreak

Good morning

Beauty of a day today, Wednesday. Low 60s and lots of sun. More of the same tomorrow with a little warmer temp. Y’all have a great Thursday.
  19. meanstreak

Good morning

Lol. Half of very loud is still loud.
  20. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning MOers. We got our rain last night. The only lasted about an hour, but I reckon we got over an inch. Some folks had severe thunderstorms but we missed the bad ones. Today is cloudy and cool, like mid to high 50s. I went in to have an adjustment on my hearing aids this morning. They...
Back