• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. meanstreak

I can barely see...

Since the site was "redone" or whatever it is called I have barely been able to read where one has to log in or search. The white lettering on the very light grey background is extremely hard to see with my old eyes.. Black lettering would be much easier. Am I the only one having difficulty ?
  2. meanstreak

New Mexico Governor intends to suspend the 2nd.

So the governor of New Mexico is going to ban legal carry for 30 days. I think this is a test of the waters to prepare for more nefarious moves.
  3. meanstreak

Dams

So, there is a movement going on to demolish dams, return streams to the way they were before. Fossil fuels, now hydro electric. WTF, Dams were built to control flooding, provide electricity, and provide recreation in that order. The loonies have completely lost their minds, or the have...
  4. meanstreak

Who pays ?

I have no idea of the monetary damage inflicted on Ukraine, or what the final tally might be. I am quite certain though that they will look to the west when it is time to rebuild. We will have politicians crowing about our humanitarian duty to help. Mind you we are already spending billions...
  5. meanstreak

Russian oil...

New reports the last two days claimed the United States imported about 230,000,000 barrels of oil last year from Russia. It was like 520,000 barrels per day. Meanwhile, our gas prices have gone up 40%, and our oil companies are under attack by our own government. What the hell is really going...
  6. meanstreak

Nuclear arsenal control...

#1 Biden #2 Harris #3 Pelosi. Let that marinate for a while.If that is not sobering nothing is.
  7. meanstreak

Non lethal

My sons gave me this.
  8. meanstreak

The January 6 commission

Political theater.
  9. meanstreak

How would you handle antifa ?

National guard or local militia, Live ammo. That would be my solution to handle the scum.
  10. meanstreak

4 Years of lies by the left.

Four years ago half the nation was celebrating the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump. Remember all of the democrats that refused to attend and the ones that were talking about impeaching him. The Obama/Biden administration had officially handed the attempt to overthrow the incoming...
  11. meanstreak

How long do we (gun sites) have ?

With all of the purging and censoring going on, coupled with the Biden/Harris desire to infringe on the 2nd amendment I wonder if our days are numbered. What do you think ?
  12. meanstreak

9 1 1

Never forget...
  13. meanstreak

Shout out to Hombre

Hombre, that storm that tore through yesterday went through your neck of the woods. I hope you were hunkered down in a safe place. When ya can let us know how you are .
  14. meanstreak

Nero

The American right had best put their fiddles away. The left is burning the country down.
  15. meanstreak

Los Angeles teacher Union.

Demands: Defund police,Medicare for all,Money for illegals,No resource officers in schools. Otherwise they are not going back to school. Just another arm of the Democratic Party. I would hope the people of L.A. would see the light and run them out of town. Preferably to the west.
  16. meanstreak

Another precinct..

First Minneapolis, now Seattle. What the hell, these mayors and Chiefs just letting anarchists take over. That is a terrible signal to send. When and where will the next one fall ?
  17. meanstreak

Defund or abolish police.

What the hell is wrong with these looney liberal mayors. They are promoting total chaos in the streets.
  18. meanstreak

D-Day, 76 years ago

76 years ago, think about that. The world was a much different place. So many gave their lives on the beaches of France. Let us never forget the sacrifices made and the reasons we were there. I salute those of the greatest generation. May their sacrifices not be in vain.
  19. meanstreak

Cheap gas

How much is gas in your area presently ? I paid $1.12 for regular at Sam's Tuesday. Most of the name brands here are about $1.35 for regular.
  20. meanstreak

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of you and your loved ones. This year is very different, but it shall get better. Keep the faith and stay safe. God bless the active duty and military veterans that protect our right to worship as we see fit.
Back