• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

No, I haven't shot it....it's all ready boxed up and i will be taking it down to fed ex shortly. It could shoot dead on, but as a new firearm, i won't settle for the half ass manufacture. It's quite pathetic actually that bottom dollar Norinco items have better fit and attention to perfection...
  2. S

.......shame on u guys.... did anyone really even look???
  3. S

Well, I received my new barrel today. Not only is the sight not parallel to the bore axis, but, it also is to the left.... Fortunately my camera is such poor quality i can't get a pic of the many air bubbles in the solder....... I'm sending this same barrel back to mossberg and will be...
  4. S

that was an email i just received moments ago....the bigger question is, exactly who gives the go ahead and is responsible when the poor quality barrels leave the factory?..so, all the bad barrels have satisfied their quality control inspection as well??. i will post pics of any issues if any...
  5. S

Your replacement barrel will ship soon. The Fed Ex tracking number is 532181032166842. Your new barrel has been inspected by several individuals including our Lead Technician, a service technician, myself, and my service manager. Your new barrel has satisfied our quality control inspection. If...
  6. S

well now, just got off the phone with the female representative i have left messages for two days in a row..i called mossberg and was lucky enough to get her....she of course asks me if i have shot it, and no i have not, it's a matter of principle, it's new and supposed to be perfect.....i would...
  7. S

does anyone believe this will have an effect on the accuracy of slugs and shot?...anyone seen or possess a barrel with similar pitting?....
  8. S

had a family emergency since last time i had posted on this matter....so, it's been a while received a barrel with a perfect front sight, even rides the same on my friend's 590a1....so, i'm positive i do not have a receiver issue......however, if u can see in the picture, and i apologize for...
  9. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

Re: Mossberg Customer Service Thread... .......i'm actually hoping to purchase a 500 cruiser for a friend who is a deputy and getting married.. Has anyone heard of bead sight related problems to the mossberg cruiser # 54125 ?? http://www.mossberg.com/products/defaul ... n=products I'm...
  10. S

just got off the phone with them...they want me to send them the shotgun.....it's been almost 2 months of dismay....they refuse to send me another barrel thinking that i have an issue with my receiver....david told me i would have it back in two weeks......david seems like a great guy and is...
  11. S

well now....it had been 2 weeks since i was told i would be getting a phone call.... i called yesterday, went through the whole story beginning to now, to the best of my memory i may add, since it has been so long...... it seemed like nobody had heard of me.....last time they had said they...
  12. S

just got off the phone with a female representative....told her my whole story, beginning to now...... she has notified the head technician of my problem......she says she will call me when a barrel comes available....then she will ship......... i am seriously considering going to another...
  13. S

i called the day i said i was going to...they had not received my first barrel in return yet....called monday, the rep told me Javier was at the shotshow........she said there would possibly be barrels for my 51663 in stock shortly and i should call back on the 30th....she seemed polite...
  14. S

i'd like to add....when i first got my 590a1 and called initially...my representative handed me off to Javier....he was kind and courteous and he made things happen.....that's when i got my barrel in three days.........unfortunately it was a barrel also of poor quality i believe there is a...
  15. S

I am actually a new owner of a 590a1 51663. I too received one of those barrels with the front sight issue. I was sent a new barrel in three days, this barrel too has the same problem. I just got off the phone with Mossberg and i am now searching for a way to fix my new shotgun blues....seeming...
  16. S

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

will do....and thank you...
  17. S

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I am actually a new owner of a 590a1 51663. I too received one of those barrels with the front sight issue. I was sent a new barrel in three days, this barrel too has the same problem. I just got off the phone with Mossberg and i am now searching for a way to fix my new shotgun blues....seeming...
Back