• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BULLYBOY13

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

that is correct both trigger assemblies fit my 590. yeah that looks like where the problem is and if I can file some on the trigger assembly to make it fit or file some on the receiver to make it fit.
  2. BULLYBOY13

it still wont do anything since the connector hits the back part of the receiver and can not go into it.
  3. BULLYBOY13

I haven't put the stock on it yet and the receiver was completely stripped no nothing in except for the safety and I moved it to safe/fire as well. so from the link that you posted is that the locking lugs are different on the newer trigger assembly "bigger" and that's why I can not install it...
  4. BULLYBOY13

i have a Mossberg 500AG 12GA receiver that I purchased a while back and I finally got all the parts to complete it but the trigger assembly will not go in all the way. the connector hits the receiver and can not be installed "even when the receiver is striped". I took my 590 trigger assembly...
Back