• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Mossberg tactical 22 makeover, ebay ebay ebay.... thats where all my gadgets and goodies come from, they list everything you could want from airsoft to genuine rifle parts, i order direct from china, it is ssssssooooooo much cheaper that way, and most things arrive in 2 to 4 weeks...
  2. C

some guys get all the luck :D :D :D still think it looks great sooooo jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. C

ok so i think i will leave mine alone !!!!!!!!
  4. C

ahh, so could just be short barrel rifle? but is the shortened barrel legal? or does it change it to another class, if not i'm gonna go get m hacksaw!!!! cos the barrel has always been too long for true proportions,
  5. C

sorry for my ignorance,....whats an sbr :?:
  6. C

that looks really good, how does the gun stand legally with the shortened barrel? because chopping a bit off to get the proportions right did cross my mind, but didnt know if it then made it restricted or some other foolish rule, also was it a hacksaw job or machined to get a nice finish on the...
  7. C

videos of my practice bush camp,

Hi there all, i have posted some videos of my own practice camp, built down the end of my garden, so i can practice my skills, it is a semi permanent camp so some of the items in it are luxurys that wouldnt go on a hike etc, but no one said ya had to be uncomfortable to be a survivor! :D plus...
  8. C

need 20.5 inch barrel semi .22lr project

thats what i was hoping, i know rimfire is excempt from a lot of the "gun" laws, like overall length etc, and being as the working parts of the donor rifle would not be changed in any way it would be a purely visual change, just like the tac 22 is really a plinkster in a plastic cover, that...
  9. C

not yet, i have put the project on hold as some one on another forum said if i build it it may be prohibited, as it will then be seen as a bullpup, so until i get the position clarified i cant proceed, :(
  10. C

Hi there instead of squeezing the lever like you were adjusting the length, pull it down as it will move furher this allows the pin to clear the stock holes, then just slide it off whilst holding it out, as for tac type suggestions, theres loads you can do, its purely a matter of personal...
  11. C

POV rifle mounted camera

hey just paint a little red dot or cross hairs on the lense and it will look like scope cam !! LOL!!
  12. C

Re: Mossberg tactical 22 makeover, thanks, i love it too, and the best part is ...it shoots just as good as it looks, !!!!!!
  13. C

yes .22's are great guns, in my view they are often looked down on by large caliber users as a kids gun, or just a vermin gun, but in the right hands they are very useful and accurate and can fill a number of roles that large caliber guns would make difficult dure to their range and power, plus...
  14. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

well its good someones got them,makes me feel ucky that when i got my tac22 right here on cgn, it came with 1x10 and 4x25 round mags :D ! so i dont have to worry about the 25 rounders,
  15. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

sounds typical to me, seems there must be some huge rush on these mags since anyone who lists them for sale, seems to have mysteriously sold out by the time even the fastest call in, :!: makes me wonder 2 things, 1 did they have any at all, :twisted: and 2, why cant a big gun maker like...
  16. C

Hi call me crazy but i am trying to find a donor gun for a project to put a right hand ejecting semi auto rifle inside an l85 a1 (sa80) body shell, just like my mossberg tactical 22 is a plinkster inside a plastic shell, , but to look right, the barrel length would need to be close to the...
  17. C

Travel: Where have you been; where are you going?

Well there are some really impressive trips posted here so i almost dont dare put mine down!! Apart from my journey from the UK to here in NS where i now live and work, i make a yearly return to the UK, to the War and Peace miltary vehicle show, www.thewarandpeaceshow.com where i am the main...
  18. C

looks good i like those rail covers, but i think for me, i prefer the short forend with the collapsable stock, i did toy with the idea of getting an a2 stock and foregrip and making a barrel extension to make it look like a regular "long" A2, or making a loosely based c7 clone out of it, but i...
  19. C

hi... yeah smugly i think it looks great too, the dog looks right at home with it too, now if i can only get him to learn to shoot............... :lol: the bipod like all my other goodies came straight off ebay, direct from hong kong china, so cheap its crazy but it is only cheap price it is...
  20. C

looks great, well done, ..........plastic surgery glue on a plastic gun works for me :lol: lololololololololololol!!! i just fitted my new red dot scope, its WALTHER 2x42 and got red and green dots, plus more rails for more bolt on stuff....... oh yeah and a pic of my kind of guard dog!!!
Back