• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jaggedx

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

I'd say hold off on the S&J forend. Mine looks pretty good, but it came without the set screw on the bottom and is a little loose because of it. I emailed them about it twice without any reply. I'd go with the Aimpro if I had to choose again. Take a look: Now here is a pic of what I bought...
  2. jaggedx

Clutch Head Screws on the Safety! Damnit!

Ok, I got my Harris Tactical Safety in the mail this week. It looks good, well made and even comes with an allen wrench to secure the screw. Nice. I go to unscrew the safety on my 930 SPX Blackwater and the damn thing has a tamper proof "clutch head" screw! WFT? Are you kidding me! Here's a...
  3. jaggedx

How do I tighten my SPX pistol grip stock?

Thanks bro, I'll give that a shot.
  4. jaggedx

How do I tighten my SPX pistol grip stock?

I noticed today that after about 250 rounds through my 930 SPX BW edition that the stock has loosened up just a bit. Not much, but the fact that it rotates even a little bugs the hell out of me. Can anyone explain how the pistol grip stock is secured to the receiver?
  5. jaggedx

Mossberg 930 SPX - AimPro vs S&J Hardware Railed Forend?

Bummer! The set screw on the bottom of my S&J is missing... Dammit! I emailed them about how to get another one a couple days ago... They haven't replied. I'm starting to wish I had spent my money on the Aimpro instead. I will update this post if they do. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  6. jaggedx

930 cleaning trigger spring surprise

Nice pics, very helpful... Thanks for posting!
  7. jaggedx

I got my S&J Hardware Forend in the mail this week and was able to find a Magpul AFG2 on Amazon. The S&J looks and feels very well made and fits like a glove. I'll get a chance to put some rounds down range tomorrow, can't wait! Here's a look... Before and after...
  8. jaggedx

S&J Hardware forend installed... Nice!

Here are a couple pics of before and after. I'm really liking this new forend. Very solid feel, especially with the Magpul AFG2 on the bottom rail. I have the Harris Tactical safety on the way, should be here by Saturday. What's left? A light of some kind, no doubt. Upgrade!
  9. jaggedx

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: 930 spx chamber/gas port/spring question What did you use to do the polishing? Looks nice!
  10. jaggedx

930 Fresh Duracoat

Damn, I'm liking that look! What kind of follower is that? Haven't seen that one before.
  11. jaggedx

Gas piston seal question 930 spx blackwater

That's what mine looks like. No extra seal.
  12. jaggedx

New Spx and couple of dumb questions

Mines fairly new still. I've put about 275 rounds through it. All of it has been buck shot and bird shot because I can't seem to get to the indoor range where I shoot when there isn't a long line on the rifle lanes. I've used a mix of ammo brands without having any trouble until last weekend...
  13. jaggedx

I've been trying to decide on which of these forends I'm going to buy for weeks now! Is one of the obvious differences the location of the side rails? The S&J looks to have them mounted higher (closer to the barrel) and the Aimpro seems to be the opposite (closer to the bottom of the forend)...
  14. jaggedx

New member in Tampa

Hello from the sunshine state! My shotty:
Back