• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

cantilever barrel?

Hey guys, So my 535 came with a cantilever rifled barrel for shooting slugs. I plan on utilizing this come bear and deer season by shooting Hornady SST. However, I know cantilever barrels can be inaccurate and I have already mounted a Bushnell Trophy XLT to my receiver for Turkey season, and i...
  2. F

Help! Magazine spring jammed

Thanks guys, the coat hanger trick worked!
  3. F

What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes?

Re: What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes Hoppe's #9 after everytime I shoot
  4. F

Thanks for the welcome. I've already taken off the magazine tube, and tried to pull it out. However, I didn't want to use too much force incase I damaged something. The spring wont budge because of the damned magazine plug wedged in between it. Will it the tube be ok if I pull on the spring...
  5. F

Hey guys, I have a Mossberg 535, and the magazine spring is jammed and the magazine plus is wedged between a a couple of the coils (o ring preventing it from coming free). The spring is all screwed up, so I am going to replace it with the Wolff XP 12 ga spring. However, I do not want to...
Back