• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

The bolt is hitting the safety block when I pump the gun knocking the safety from fire to safe. Not sure how to fix this problem. I will order a new safety block and see if that works. I have removed the safety and put the gun in the safe for now. Guess its time to call Mossberg CS and see what...
  2. L

I think I've found the cause and the fix in this old thread from SW. http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=1107266
  3. L

Rossignol , I'll do that when I get home from work. Thanks
  4. L

Love my 590A1 have 800 rounds thru her so far. On my last range trip I noticed the safety would sometimes engage (off to on) when I pumped the gun. The screw holding the safety button is tight. Any ideas? Thanks Mike
  5. L

590 cartridge stop

Every 4 to 8 weeks my 590's cartridge stop will prevent the next shell in the magazine from going onto the lifter and stays in the mag. At this point I disassemble to gun and bend the cartridge stop back into spec and the gun works fine for another 4-8 weeks. Is there something I can do do to...
Back