• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Post Your EDC Blade

Best price I've seen was around $55 from Amazon and supremesolution on eBay (I've bought from them before). The guy selling at the gun show didn't have a website but I can see if my buddy has any contact info on him. He was under $50 on the one I got.
  2. J

Post Your EDC Blade

I'm definitely putting it on the list Shooter. A friend of mine called a little while ago from the gun show I was at yesterday. Said one of the knife vendors was loading up and wanted to move a few more knives. He picked me up a Spyderco Delica 4 w/gray FRN handle for a steal!! Not mine but...
  3. J

1911: Pics and Discussion

Govt parts will fit. Like any 1911 though, some will drop in, some will need some fitting. Sights are personal preference- The GI sights I'm not crazy about but they work. Grips- I have VZ on the RIA and my Kimber and love them. Raasco makes nice grips along with a bunch of others. Just...
  4. J

Post Your EDC Blade

Shooter that Recon l is sweet!! I needs to get me one!!
  5. J

1911: Pics and Discussion

I've got a RIA 5" Tactical (non-railed). I carry mine quite a bit. It's heavier than some other guns I have but I honestly don't notice it. A GOOD belt and holster will make all the difference in the world. They're not the prettiest 1911s on the market but it'll go bang every time I pull the...
  6. J

Post Your EDC Blade

Went to a gun show today. The only things I could find decent prices on were knives. I picked up a Boker Plus TD and a RAT 1 with Coyote handle to go into the EDC rotation.
  7. J

Taurus / Rossi Firearms

Made it to the range this afternoon. I found out I suck at shooting a wheelgun. When I finally got a decent grip with it I managed to look like I knew what I was doing. The Taurus was new so DA was a stout pull at first. It was improving by the time I finished. A baby could shoot it in SA. It...
  8. J

Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard

I've got one too. Like shooter said it's a good quality scabbard. The molle webbing is nice, I use a Condor shotgun reloader pouch on mine. I don't have a breacher on my shotgun so I can't help you there. The flashlight I use has a jagged bezel and so far hasn't snagged the inside of the scabbard.
  9. J

Taurus / Rossi Firearms

Thanks guys!! I just finished a trigger job on my M&P 9 so it and the snubbie will definitely be making a visit to the range Monday...they're closed tomorrow :( .
  10. J

Taurus / Rossi Firearms

I'm not a revolver guy. I like them, just never cared about owning any (other than my S&W model 13). I checked out a Taurus 85 Protector Poly .38SPL +P this morning and fell in love with the feel of it. LGS made me a price that I couldn't pass on so I brought it home.
  11. J

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

I ordered a Streamlight TLR 3 for my M&P 9 and decided to get a holster to fit with the flashlight mounted. I got ahold of Randy at CrossFire Holsters (http://crossfireholsters.com/index.html) and got him to make me one. He'll pretty much make it to whatever specs you want and included a pair of...
  12. J

Smith & Wesson

Thanks gents. Somehow beer and football got in the way of me getting to the range today. Hope to get there tomorrow or Monday. There's a good chance of the beer and football thing happening again though. :D
  13. J

Smith & Wesson

When I left the house this morning I had no intentions of buying a gun. That kinda changed. I traded my Ruger 9mm (and came out REALLY good on it) for a M&P 9 w/range kit. The feel of the gun sold me on it. Going to clean it and head to the range later.
  14. J

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

I had just gotten back from the range and asked my brother in law to load the side saddle up alternating buck and slugs while I grabbed my camera. He probably thought it looked cool that way LOL. It's brass up at home. I will insert slugs and shot differently at the range just so I know at a...
  15. J

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Just finished changing mine up a little. Hogue short LOP stock, side saddle, Spector Gear 2 point sling and a new scabbard.
  16. J

Kimber

I was happily surprised at how damn accurate it is. Yep, black desert sand on the VZs, love the ETC's too. I might get a set of black cherry without the thumb notch.
  17. J

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Stippled my blackhawk grip on my 500A Looks really good. Nice job!
  18. J

Well, I finally did it

Welcome Bill. Congrats on 2 great guns. You definitely made a great choice with them.
  19. J

Kimber

Took the CDP II to the range a couple times. Man, it's an accurate little shooter! I've ran about 200 rounds through it with zero issues. It's now my EDC. It feels a lot better with the VZ's on it too.
  20. J

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Nice setup AC!! I got a couple IWB's for my Kimber. I've still got a few weeks before the UBG Regulator OWB shows up. Winthrop Holsters. I've got one of these for my Govt too. Occidental Leather Erinyes by TTGunleather
Back