• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. screamkinghector

Greetings from SoCal

Thank you everyone! I finally purchased a used 500 with the 7+1 mag, it came with the 20" Cylinder bore and the 28" AccuChoke (ported) barrel, also the Knox NRS stock installed. Got it through a member of our local CA forum Calguns.net Great deal too, $340 for everything. From what I read on...
  2. screamkinghector

barrel for my 500

Can you post a picture of the magazine cap before and after barrel replacement? I'm definitely interested in a similar set up and option. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  3. screamkinghector

Ordered the 590, but think I should have bought the 590A1

Sorry! Yes I was directing the question to you and well anyone willing to share preference. Thank you! Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. screamkinghector

Greetings from SoCal

Hello, I'm going to be purchasing a Mossberg soon, as a southpaw, Mossberg 500 or 590 is the way to go for me. Excited to input when possible. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  5. screamkinghector

Ordered the 590, but think I should have bought the 590A1

How do you like the 18.5" 590 compared to the 20" 590A1? Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Back