• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. I

Forend Stock Problem

Got my forend and it fit perfectly. I have been thinking for a long time I was going to have to put that ole gun to rest! I am happy as I can be to have it back in business! You guys really helped out. Thanks again!
  2. I

Forend Stock Problem

Thanks Ripjack! You guys were on time. Spoke with a nice guy at Havlins this afternoon and he hooked me up with a used one for $15 plus shipping. Can't ask for more than that. I will have even have it in time for a long beard.
  3. I

Forend Stock Problem

Thanks for the tip LES and thanks for the push Shooter. I have tried calling them, however the number seems to be busy a lot. I will keep trying and keep you posted on any success.
  4. I

Forend Stock Problem

I have broken my wooden forend stock and I am having trouble finding one that fits my model 500. My slide tube is 6 1/2 inches long and all I am finding are the ones for the 7 5/8? I don't need anything special as this is my duck hunting throw around gun, just need a a forend. Any help is...
Back