• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Patch700

Chokes for short bbl.

Hey guys , just wanted to touch on a topic that was brought up regarding using your HD rig for other purposes such as predator control or winged varmint shooting etc. The obvious problem one occurs is the lack of spread pattern control with an 18-20" bbl with Cyl bore. One option is to try and...
  2. Patch700

Single point mount on the cheap.

Hey guys , just wanted to drop a quick tip / mod that can be done essentially for free if you're like me and have various bits n pieces laying around. One of my HD rigs serves double duty on the farm such as varmint/predator control etc. In any event I found myself gravitating towards the use...
  3. Patch700

Single point mount on the cheap

Posted this in two other sub forums so hopefully someone finds this useful. Hey guys , just wanted to drop a quick tip / mod that can be done essentially for free if you're like me and have various bits n pieces laying around. One of my HD rigs serves double duty on the farm such as...
  4. Patch700

For the TacStar guys

Hey guys , just wanted to drop a quick tip / mod that can be done essentially for free if you're like me and have various bits n pieces laying around. One of my HD rigs serves double duty on the farm such as varmint/predator control etc. In any event I found myself gravitating towards the use...
  5. Patch700

Greetings from the frozen north

Finally joined after enjoying a lot of great tips on here. Very well put together with the sub catagories!
Back