• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Help!!!

This forum has helped me out. Well the reason I asked is because I don't know if my gun came with the dowel or not. The other reason is for legal purpose. I mean I'm not going hunting anytime soon. It's more for HD, trap, skeet, and the range. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Help!!!

SOB that thing worked like a charm. I tried everything and putting the tube over low heat works. Was able to take the tube off with my bare hands (with gloves of course) no problem. Now my other question is does the tube come with the mag plug dowel? I took the spring and follower but no...
  3. M

Forend questions

I had the same problem when I got the Magpul kit. But it'll fit the persuader for sure. You just have to pull it hard enough for the forend to snap or click on the tube. Looks great and it feels great [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Help!!!

Anyways thank you everyone for your input. I've been itching to get out and shoot so I bought another Mag Tube and upgrade my springs from Wolff. Now to get this sucker off the 500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Help!!!

That's what I'm thinking of doing but didn't know if it's possible. To put a smaller tube in and get the tube corrected. So it's possible huh. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Help!!!

Man as easy as it sounds. I've tried that. I heat the gun until you can smell or see the locktite melt. To the point my strap wrench is almost ripping. As of sending the mag tube, I really appreciate it. But wouldn't I need to buy or also get a shorter barrel? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Help!!!

Well it crimped enough to get the follower n spring stuck. Oh well lesson learned thanks everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Help!!!

So I Efffed up and couldn't wait. Long story short I used a pair of vise grip, yea vise grip [emoji849]and tried to loosen my mag tube for my 500. Bent the tube and now the spring and follower is stuck. Sigh so now I'm trying to fix it if you can find fix it. ARGHHHH THANKS [emoji120]...
  9. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Magazine Tubes

Thanks guys. I was able to fit the forend. Looks and feels great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

Mossberg 500

I bought my Mossberg 500 this year and decided to replace my follower. I have tried everything else I can think off to remove the mag tube but unfortunately I effing can't take it off. Heat gun, rubber strap wrench, (sigh) even tried a vise grip. And yes I'm unscrewing it counter clockwise...
  11. M

Hi everyone new 590a1 18.5 owner from Hollister, MO

Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Flashlight

So what kind of light do you have? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Flashlight

Switch position, I haven't thought about that. As for position. I'm a lefty so something easy to put on n off the mossy. Thanks again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Flashlight

Looking for a quality flashlight for the 500 any ideas? I've seen some that are too expensive. I'm trying not to spend more than the price of the gun itself. It just doesn't make sense to me to have a $300 plus flashlight. Thanks [emoji15] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. M

Forend questions

Haha and im the type to buy the first thing I see. Thank you for all the info, really appreciate it. I was going to go for the hogue action slide, but reviews wasn't too good. From what you're telling me since I got the Persuader 7+1 shot Mossberg model I probably won't need to change my action...
  16. M

Forend questions

I just ordered the Magpul stock and forend set. From what I know the forend doesn't fit the 500. I would have to buy 7 5/8" action assembly. Does anyone of you know or have suggestions to where I can get one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Magazine Tubes

Do you guys know if I have to replace the mag tube for me to be able to fit a Magpul forend? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back