• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

935 waterfowl upgrade

well I send my 935 waterfowl off to Mossberg to be converted in to a waterfowl Pro. I had already bought the boron nitride piston and return spring tube and the SS return spring. Well got a email today it is being sent back . Well I never paid for the other parts boron nitride Mag tube, boron...
  2. S

Followers

Yep so which out of the three followers I listed would you go with?
  3. S

Followers

Sure no problem. I did modify it by putting a hole in the center.
  4. S

Followers

Richard if you don’t believe me I will pull it out and take a pic and post it. I looked up a on eBay Mossberg Follower and they rang from 9-15$.
  5. S

Followers

Which follower would you go with? Phase 5 is $19.95, Pikes $15.99, and OR3GUN $23.45 all prices is shipped.
  6. S

930-935 parts and mod

Yep and the parts will be on the way when the spring is off back order
  7. S

Followers

Is the follower the same for a 835 as a 500?
  8. S

Followers

My follower is plastic so can’t polish
  9. S

Followers

My 835 was made in early 97. So it is not new. I bought it brand new, and know that the follower was is OEM.
  10. S

Followers

Is upgrading the plastic follower in my 835 worth it? Also I know it ain’t a Mossy but my old 870 20 has a metal follower is it worth it to upgrade the follower?
  11. S

930-935 parts and mod

I’ll call them Monday to place a order for several parts.
  12. S

930-935 parts and mod

I almost forgot where can I get the SS recoil spring? Does anyone know the difference between boron nitride and Anodized with Teflon? I’m wanting to get a modified lifter and bolt done in damp earth.
  13. S

930-935 parts and mod

I like the ease of cleaning and the theory that the parts should be smoother. What aftermarket lifter you recommend?
  14. S

930-935 parts and mod

I’m looking at getting the Pro-Series Gas Piston Assembly, Boron Nitride Finish is it worth the upgrade? I was also looking at getting the stainless steel recoil spring, but I don’t know if it was worth it or where to get it being it is not showing up in parts on Mossberg. Any thoughts and...
  15. S

Patriot 243

Well my wife just come into the Mossberg family. I bought her for Christmas a Muddy girl camo Mossberg Patriot in 243. I do have a question do these guns have any issues?
  16. S

935 Problem

It is either that or something is misaligned.
  17. S

Mossy oak gun wrap

I remember that tree bark tape. Daddy's favorite deer gun a Remington 742 woods master in 243 he done in that tree bark tape. Now these gun wraps are waterproof, and don't leave any residue.
  18. S

OR3GUN still in Business?

Looks nice. I can't wait to see how my 935 performs now. Goose season is in September
Back