• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

251c

I got this back together and went to the range. for some reason it will empty all shells with no problem until the last one. the last one always jams. no matter if I shoot three or ten. they all eject perfectly until the last one. any help on this? thoughts? what am I missing here?
  2. J

185D bolt action shotgun

question - the magazine I have for this is in three pieces. which way does the plate go and how does the spring install. is this supposed to be one piece? if so mine may be broken. well after looking online at the exploded view of this my spring is broke. Guess I am looking for a new mag...
  3. J

Hello From SC

thanks MikeD. and the "I'm Your Huckleberry" under your name - I have that across my back window on my truck and it is also under my name in a few forums. they even call me the Huckleberry in my truck club and at work. I guess great minds think alike.
  4. J

Hello From SC

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
  5. J

Hello From SC

Thanks Mossy. hope all is well down there.
  6. J

251c

Does anyone have an actual 251c bolt they can show me the real world parts on? mine came in pieces and I think there may be more here than I need. I found a schematic online but we all know how that goes. I can try and get a pic of mine all apart for comparison if needed. thanks for any help.
  7. J

Hello From SC

Just got my hands on a few old Mossberg firearms and need some help putting these together. I am sure I will find all my answers here. :cheers:
Back