• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

My finished 590a1 build, and 1st time shooting impressions

So how do you plan to mount a sling on yours? With the Inforce on the side it gets tricky....
  2. S

Next on The Hit List

Just picked up a 50774. Took some effort to track one down.
  3. S

New owner of Mossberg 590a1 18.5 7 shot, need help on model.

Damn those old measuring tapes- inches ain't what they used to be! ;-) LOL! Seriously though you caught me in time and I appreciate the good info. I'll likely order one. Give me a good excuse to relocate the swivel too. Also thanks for the reminder to check UM- I've got stuff there...
  4. S

Yes, mine is the 50774- looks just like yours. I'm fitting 6 in the tube +1 in the chamber as-is. Is that what you've got, or are you getting 7 in the tube stock? Interested if you get +1 or +2 with the Choate. Could you post or PM what the Choate 4 1/3" custom extension cost? I like the...
  5. S

So are you saying it can go from a 7 to 8 with the extension? Like to see a pick of yours when done and if you'd share cost, where you got it etc... I'm contemplating a light. I'm leaning toward Inforce- what did you go with? I also have a MS1 sling and UM Mil Spec swivels coming to try out.
  6. S

Picked up a 50774 today and it looks like yours- mag tube slightly shorter than barrel. As long as it holds the 7, I'm fine with how it looks.
Back