• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. I

Question about buckshot vs. shot

I have a question I know someone will answer here. Is #4 shot different than #4 buckshot. I just patterned my new jm pro 24 with #4 shot heavy field load at about 15 to 20 yards more like 15, it shot really well with about 8 inch diam. circle. this jm pro is a 24 inch with a mod. choke...
  2. I

New 930 jm pro

Yes , I bought a new 930 jm pro 24inch barrel. I shot 60 rounds of s&b buck and Winchester trap loads all shot good with no issues . About 50 down range the trigger started hitting the set screw, I guess the brand new parts started to loosen up, and I had to back out set screw adjustment, all is...
  3. I

Good question?

I just wondered why Mossberg did not use the Nickel Boron parts on the 930SPX as they did on the JM pro. Does anybody know what parts are interchangeable between the two, I would really like the nickel coated stuff on my SPX, I thought the SPX cost more than the Pro, does the mag tube fit the...
  4. I

My 930spx is no ak

Brand new 930spx and shells bind in chamber, i have tried new lifter, mag spring, follower and lots of cleaning and lube , ofb sending new lifter spring tommorow, never had this much trouble with a gun , dont know what to think at this point, i love my kalash.
Back