• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1

WTS Mossberg 500 Items

I have the following for sale: 2 synthetic buttstocks with butt plates, 3 different forends i.e. Hogue Overmold, standard forend with picatinny rails and a one piece forend with slide tube and picatinney rails, 2 side saddles i.e. 1-5round and 1-7round, 2-2.5” picatinney reails, pistol grip, 2...
  2. 1

5-7 Round Velcro Shell Card

Update on my Tactical Mossy 500. Got a XS Ember Night front sight and attached it. Tried it out and no matter how up I look over the picatinny rail it was still shooting high so not impressed. Went back and mounted my green laser rifle sight with remote pressure switch on pistol grip. I know...
  3. 1

Yeah I've seen a lot of those that go on the buttstock but I have a Phoenix Technology 6 position adjustable stock so those won't work.
  4. 1

Hi again. Has anyone tried the shell cards from MidwayUSA? If you have how are they working out? I don't plan on having shells in them all the time so not to worried about them getting stretched but I'm still interested in their quality of material and workmanship. They're on sale now for $7.50...
  5. 1

Once again I'm looking for some opinions for my Mossy 500. I'm looking at several Velcro Shell Cards from Esstacs, Pezzor, SOE and Hi-Tech. Prices range for $12-20. Cost is some what of an issue since I'll be buying 3-4 but I do what something that's good quality and reliable. Also since I won't...
  6. 1

Extra Shot shell carrier

Has anyone tried and use the AmmoPAL (pic #2) 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Holder Speed Reloader or the clones (pic #1) being sold on eBay? The ones on eBay are only about $13 but I think they might be made in China. If you have tried and/or use either let me know what you think about them. Looking...
  7. 1

New XS Ember Night Sight opinions

Well here's my tactical shotgun set up. Mossberg 500 with 20" barrel and 7 round mag tube, heavy duty mag tube spring with low drag follower, M*Carbo trigger spring kit, Phoenix Technology Kick Lite recoil reduction 6 position adjustable stock, Hogue Overmold forend, 7-round side saddle on...
  8. 1

Decided to go another route. Got a NEBO Protect mount and attached it to the mag tube with the flashlight and then attach remote pressure
  9. 1

Thanks for your input. After I mounted the light that's what I was thinking but wanted some other opinions. I had asked those at XS Sights about just the picatinny rail and they said that it shouldn't interfere with sighting but I can remove it. I like the idea of a flashlight so I'll have to...
  10. 1

I just got this yesterday (pic #1) but haven't attached it yet until I can get some opinions from others with maybe the same setup. I have a Mossy 500 that I've attach a flashlight (pic #2 and #3) to the top of the receiver which also comes with a remote pressure switch. I'm not sure of 3...
  11. 1

Mossy 500 Front Sight Option

Decided to take the light and mount back. Just didn't like how I had to lose a good grip on the forend to activate the on/off button. I have another forend that I could use that has picatinny rails on both sides plus the bottom which would allow me to mount a light and mount to one of the rails...
  12. 1

Good idea. I didn't think it would work so I tried angling and moving it more towards the forend and it worked. Of course now I might have to see about getting a new case since it pushes the case out but getting a new one is no big deal except just another item I'll need to try selling LOL...
  13. 1

Just bought these 2 items. $36 out the door at academy sports. Installation quick and easy.
  14. 1

Morning. Thanks for that info. The Surefire flashlight is a little to expensive for me. The biggest problem I've been having is the fact that the barrel and mag tube are almost the same length and very little clearance between the 2 is so small I haven't been able to find a good attachment but...
  15. 1

I have a 500, 20" plain barrel (not ribbed) with the longer 7 round mag tube and configured for tactical. Any other owners of these 500 knows it's hard to find a good front sight that will work properly. I currently have a green laser rifle sight attached via a picatinny rail on receiver. I've...
  16. 1

Front and rear sight advise

Please disregard my last post. These aren't going to work.
  17. 1

Front and rear sight advise

I have a Mossy 500 with the 20" barrel and longer 7 round mag tube. I currently have a green laser rifle sight mounted on top via a picatinny rail. I am considering changing the laser out for fixed front and rear sights but unable to find any that will work without doing some gunsmithing on it...
  18. 1

WTT Mossberg parts

Instead of trading for the 12 gauge Lee Loader I'd like to trade for a 12 gauge Lee Load All II if anyone has a complete one.
  19. 1

WTT Mossberg parts

I have the following I'd like to trade. Two butt stocks, two forearms one with slide tube, longer forearm nut, two different forearm grips and one pistol grip. I would like to trade, if there's one out there, for a discontinued 12 gauge Lee Loader.
  20. 1

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Thanks mossy . Apricate the info
Back