• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Will the limbsaver pad fit any of the shorter LOP Hogue stocks? I tried the stock 500/590 limbsaver on the 12" LOP Hogue today and no joy.
  2. B

GRS To Bead Sight

I ask cause I have yet to find any vendor with 590 barrels for sale
  3. B

GRS To Bead Sight

I'm having second thoughts about ordering the GRS and not the bead sight. Can I just buy a bead sight barrel and sell the GRS barrel?
  4. B

What Light Are You Running

I need a light for my 590, what are you running?
  5. B

Long Time 870 Owner Here...

Thanks, this board seems very friendly.
  6. B

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tube Extensions and Accesso I have a fluorescent green Wilson Scattergun derlin follower that I like for reasons already posted, I'm going to see if it'll fit my 590 when it arrives. I've never thought metal followers were as forgiving as derlin when it comes...
  7. B

Yes I will get some pics up. The only plus one I've found is a Vang Comp and it sure is expensive for just one round. I guess a plus two would stick out past the barrel?
  8. B

I ordered the 51517 18.5 ghost ring. I'm sure it'll be a blast, no pun intended. :D
  9. B

and I bought a 590A1, it will be here next week. Being a Remington guy it was a little tough not buying the 870 Police($500), but for $390 the Mossy was a steal. I also ordered a Blackhawk recoil reducing Compstock and Hogue 12" LOP short stock to try out. Anything else I should know, or look...
Back