• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. waz0wski

Simply awful performance from 930 with all the OR3GUN upgrades - HELP!

Refresh my memory which 930 model you're running? The 18" variants (SPX, Security) are gassed & sprung differently than the longer barrel models and can take some extra effort to get reliably running light loads. If you've got one of these, you do need to use the reduced spring rates on the...
  2. waz0wski

Is the Mossberg Boron Nitride gas piston worthwhile?

Not going to do much, it's not designed like the SBE piston which foregoes one gas ring to help blow out carbon from the piston Also on the 930JM the mag tube is also NiB coated to help stay cleaner under a heavy firing schedule
  3. waz0wski

Mossberg 930 with mini shells

I've always been interested to try them, never caught the Aguilas in stock anywhere local though Which 930 model? What modifications did you have to do?
  4. waz0wski

May have a bolt out of battery problem, need advice!

Shouldn't be able to easily pull the bolt back that far I'd pull it apart and double check the bolt assembly, rattail, and recoil spring & tube for abnormal wear, missing parts/pins, or parts breakage Double check the recoil assembly and make sure the tube is tight, the spring retainer is...
  5. waz0wski

WTS - 930 Furniture, Shell Caddy, Tubes

It's from a parts kit I picked up - receiver was cut/demilled
  6. waz0wski

It came in a parts kit so unfortunately I'm not sure of the source There's a maker name in one of the pics, but I couldn't find any good info HOWEVER I did see that Galco makes a similar item - and is having a sale right now ;) https://www.galcogunleather.com/butt-cuff_8_12_1041.html Midway...
  7. waz0wski

940 Pro Gas Pistons

The Pro does have a different piston configuration designed to vent gas/carbon and run cleaner - it's a similar to/based on the aftermarket piston that became available for the 930's years ago
  8. waz0wski

I've got remnants of a couple 930 projects I'd like to clear out of my parts bin. Prices include CONUS shipping via USPS - payment accepted via Paypal or Venmo First WTS post here, I have seller feedback available other forums PM for details Item Price Condition Description Pics +4 Mag...
  9. waz0wski

940 Pro Gas Pistons

Not seeing the individual parts for the 940's available on their web store, probably will have to call Mossberg directly and see if they can custom order it for you - I've been able to get unlisted 930 parts this way in the past
  10. waz0wski

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

@steven berson any plans for another run of 930 pistons? I missed the last batch but I'd buy two more if you do another set.
  11. waz0wski

Who the hell decided to do a web page design...

These XenForo migrations are always painful, several other forums I'm on have gone through it and it took a few months to work out all the bugs You could try using a browser extension like Dark Reader to help deal with sites with blinding white space - here's what it looks like on this site
  12. waz0wski

Do You Remember The First Time?

Yup, whatever powder is used in the cheap Federal shells, smells great when fired had me hooked since I was a kid Need to try something like this for home
  13. waz0wski

pictures that make you lol

<edit> posted in the wrong thread, so have a picture of an appropriately sized shotgun instead
  14. waz0wski

Sling Recommendation?

Bumping this thread, has anyone found a sling setup they've liked for competion/run-n-gun events? I'm doing my first match that'll involve slung rifle & shotgun later this year (Rocky Mountain 3Gun) I've got the Nordic clamp/qd up front and am considering a setup like posted here for the rear...
  15. waz0wski

Flashlight options for 940 Pro Tactical

Late to the discussion, but I previously had a Streamlight RM1 on my 930SPX on a 1913 rail on the barrel/tube clamp along with remote switch on the handguard. I found it to be a bit too bulky and switched that out for the same Inforce WML which I like so far after a couple range sessions. For...
  16. waz0wski

Show Us your Bike

moto - tiger 800xc hardtail - rocky mountain growler
  17. waz0wski

How to remove recoil spring tube?

Going to have to try this, I've got a cut up receiver from a parts kit that I'd like to salvage the recoil tube and mag tube from
  18. waz0wski

940 Pro Tactical

It performed well in the TFB torture test, the updated internals replicate what the aftermarket has been doing to the 930, comes well setup out of the box which is why the price is higher but still nowhere near the cost of a well-appointed 1301 or M2/3/4 I'm not running out to replace my 930SPX...
  19. waz0wski

Speaking of shooting ranges, do you...

That was at the Hornady Zombies in the Heartland 3gun match last year - it's a fun match to attend and traditionally shotgun-heavy which is always a good time
  20. waz0wski

Speaking of shooting ranges, do you...

I'm in a state that can get toasty in the summer and still do range days, uspsa, and 3gun the right gear makes all the difference in having fun in the heat - hat, sun shirt, cooling towel, cooler, umbrella some people go all out at matches
Back