• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg Blaze-47

I really don't understand why this model didn't become more popular... mine is a blast....
  2. G

25 Round Magazine Couplers.....

Thanks, only Mossberg I have is a Blaze 47 tactical, don't sell them anymore.....
  3. G

25 Round Magazine Couplers.....

Any one else with a Blaze, or Blaze 47 find a set of magazine couplers that work with the 25 round magazines? I'm reluctant to to buy AR or AK ones, figure they'll be too large. Or am I, as I fear, the only Blaze owner on the forum?
  4. G

THIS IS JUST WEIRD.... AND VERY REAL ... WEIRD

Only keeps 'em from firing up on good tight exhaust, loose pipes will start, then blow the plug.....
  5. G

You Will Lose Your Job to a Robot—and Sooner Than You Think

I'm not worried, as a classically trained and skilled machinist, I've yet to see a machine that can replace me, even with CAD-CAM and robotic machine loaders. A robot can't visually and auditorily assess a machining process, just use "recommended" speed and feed settings, and we all know they're...
  6. G

Single sentence philosophy

Don't take life to seriously, 'cause you'll never get out of it alive. Bugs Bunny
Back