• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ajandtone

Mossberg 500 Pistol Grip/Stock Detachable

I actually ended purchasing and installing the Hogue Pistol Grip for my 500. It is now a dedicated corner piece. I was really satisfied with the purchase, I just needed to decide the main purpose of this shotgun and stick to it, which I did. Thanks for following up!
  2. ajandtone

Thanks for your input. So do most people just keep their same setup whether they take it to the range or keep it at home? Or do people buy two separate set ups and convert each time for their specific use. The real reason I'm so interested in this is because I want a high quality comfortable...
  3. ajandtone

Hello All, I am a new owner of a Mossberg 500 and this is my first post. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find a pistol grip/ stock combo where the stock can easily be detached. Since my main use of this shotgun will be home defense I'd like a grip that is better then the Flex system...
Back