• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tom396

Your Thoughts on the Utility of a Strobe Function

It seemed like a good idea. However, I suspect it will end up disorienting me, more than an attacker, in actual practice. Take care. Tom Worthington
  2. Tom396

Bulk Online Buying

While I have had no negative experiences with any of the online retailers, SGAmmo is still my personal favorite. Take care. Tom Worthington
  3. Tom396

Lawful Gun Owners Aren’t Driving Criminal Gun Violence

Um, ya think? Take care. Tom Worthington
  4. Tom396

How to make bootleg flite control wads

Following! Take care. Tom Worthington
  5. Tom396

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

Honestly, I did not expect this answer. I was sure the breacher choke would have been removable. I would have assumed that it would make the market smaller, for no particularly good reason. Good info. Take care. Tom Worthington
  6. Tom396

Sometimes you see something that you just want to share

Because that worked out so well? ;-) Take care. Tom Worthington
  7. Tom396

Sometimes you see something that you just want to share

Are those entrances to something larger/deeper, or is that all there is to them? Take care. Tom Worthington
  8. Tom396

OR: Sheriffs will not enforce mag limit laws :-)

Sheriffs vs. Police Chiefs. Night and day. Take care. Tom Worthington
  9. Tom396

What are those bulk skeet shells good for?

And I've been in a "panic" since 2020. So I'm always open to hearing what I can do to hang in there. Take care. Tom Worthington
  10. Tom396

Shopping for dog food and a few grocery staples today : INFLATION

How anyone came up with the published grocery inflation percentage numbers is beyond me. Seriously. I have seen 100%+ inflation on many items. No exaggeration. Take care. Tom Worthington
  11. Tom396

Man makes $21k selling 3D printed guns in NY gun buyback

Excellent. Take care. Tom Worthington
  12. Tom396

Credit Cards to track gun purchases

I would just like to know if there are any credit cards out there that specifically do NOT take part in this baloney? I like the option of ordering ammunition online, and would just about be willing to have a card used only for ammunition/firearm online purchases. Take care. Tom Worthington
  13. Tom396

Hey SURPRISE!!! I just found these shot shells in my ammo cabinet…

Meh. I have cases upon cases of LE132-1B. Maybe we could trade a few boxes. :gimme5: Take care. Tom Worthington
  14. Tom396

Ammo available in your area.

Was at the local walmart today. Their ammunition case was full. However, it was all hunting cartridges. They had the 100 round value packs of birdshot shells, but I didn't see the price. They also had several flavors of .22lr. I didn't buy anything because it wasn't worth the hassle of getting...
  15. Tom396

Need a Few More Senators Like This Guy

He also has a sharp wit. :thumbsup: Take care. Tom Worthington
  16. Tom396

For those already well into reloading...

7.5 cents each for just primers? I mean, I can currently find complete .22lr cartridges for 7.5 cents each. Just saying. Take care. Tom Worthington
  17. Tom396

For those already well into reloading...

Are components becoming easier to find and within reason on cost? I've been considering starting shotshell reloading, but when I see the current availability and cost of components, I just can't pull the trigger (sorry for the pun). .4 cents a piece for 209 primers...if you can find them? Then...
  18. Tom396

Your .22 rifles

Honestly, I really like my Mossberg 702. So much so, I bought a second one (two is one, one is none). I also bought the 25 round mags for them. They worked too! I have a Marlin lever action .22lr too, but honestly, I prefer shooting the 702s. Take care. Tom Worthington
  19. Tom396

Do you have a FAVORITE .22LR handgun?

Kel Tec CP33. I have yet to have a FTF. I think the key is to load the magazines as the instructions say to. Take care. Tom Worthington
  20. Tom396

Is Everyone Here Doing Their Part?

Honestly, I have not bought much recently. A little bit of ammo, but that is about it. Not shooting much makes quite a difference. Take care. Tom Worthington
Back