• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

715T Flash Hiders/Suppressor/Barrel Threading

So just curious, in order to remove the barrel from the receiver is it just the 2 pins holding in the barrel? Or is there something else I have to remove before I can fully remove the barrel?
  2. B

So I guess new question now is can I remove just the barrel and bring it to a guy I know with a machine shop and have him turn down the front of it to be threaded or does it have to go to a gunsmith?
  3. B

Thanks for the response, I bought the 14-1 LH kit awhile ago when I did my SKS and I also did my 22LR Savage 64 with it as well. My Savage was easy to do myself because the kit fit perfectly for it but I guess the mossberg is just about a millimeter or so bigger then the die it's self.
  4. B

Hey I just got the carry handle version of the 715T and one of the first things I did was cut off the handle and got some aluminium and drilled and counter sunk some screws into it. I than got some extra rail I had sitting around. But anyways I have a M14x1mm LH thread alignment tool along with...
Back