• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C.Edwards

My first mod: The 590a1 Buster

Any longer barrels out there that would let me shoot slugs?
  2. C.Edwards

Had a little down time at work today...

Loved my sling mount Kentucky! Great fit and finish. Now to find a decent sling. Thanks again!
  3. C.Edwards

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

Thinks I think. Here is a picture of the tactical :? velcro that holds on the shell holder in case someone wonders. never mind m4shooter had some pictured above and his picture is way better
  4. C.Edwards

Hogue 12" lop on my 590a1

Sounds good. I don't want to do the slip on but was wondering if the made a screw on that would work. If the hogue is better than factory I'm sure it will be fine, the limbsaver I have on now is sooooo soft shooting though.
  5. C.Edwards

Sounds good. It looks like they can be had for $ 60.00 or less. I guess I will get one ordered. On the limbsaver issue I wonder if anyone has successfully found one that will fit.
  6. C.Edwards

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

I went with the esstac after seeing Kentucky's . How are you liking your stock?
  7. C.Edwards

What are your thoughts on the hogue with 12"lop. Will there be any issue using ghost rings or if I run an aimpoint down the road? Also how is the recoil pad compared to a limbsaver (which I have on now)? Seems like they are very popular but wanted to hear from some users. Thanks!
  8. C.Edwards

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Need your advice for 590A1 new stock Oops forgot u were in Greece Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
  9. C.Edwards

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Need your advice for 590A1 new stock Shoot me a message if u decide to sell your speedfed after getting something else. Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
  10. C.Edwards

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Need 590 Shell Holder Recomendation Thanks I should be good to go! Is it fairly easy to get the shells out? Also would the stay put if the gun was tossed around?
  11. C.Edwards

Re: Need 590 Shell Holder Recomendation That's cool never seen one like that.
  12. C.Edwards

Need 590 Shell Holder Recomendation Want to get a shell holder for the 590a1 but need some advice. Will the Mesa 6 shot interfere with the stock forend? Is there anything that is close in quality but less money?
  13. C.Edwards

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa My 18.5" 590A1 with +2 extension
  14. C.Edwards

Question about the 590A1

Couldn't even find a dealer who could order a 20" last month. Settled for a 20" 590a1 and ordered a 2 shot extension from s&j that goes flush with the barrel. Cost me more but an 18.5" that holds 7+1 is pretty cool.
  15. C.Edwards

Recoil Pad options for 590?

1st of all this is my first post here. Looks like a very informative group. Could someone give me the model # for the screw on limbsaver that will work with the 590a1. I have the regular stock ( not speedfed or hogue) Thanks, Chris
Back