• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

full auto

Went to Caswells n tested the gun One misfire (soft strike) out of about eighty runs It is the first time I have got to fire it without surprises..... It was a lot more FUN There is a big difference how hard the firing pin hit my snap caps I was more interested in testing my AR I assembled,some...
  2. M

full auto

Got my pistol back it looks like they replaced the 'bolt assembly' I haven't got to fire it yet, because of fire danger no target shooting until September first So I have to go to a local firing range I have a new gun to test also that I assembled I want to say Thanks too ya'al on...
  3. M

full auto

4. M

full auto

usps gave me a hard time Finally a woman post office worker didn't pay attention to mosberg address And didn't give me a hard time.... It's on its way PETE
  5. M

full auto

Thank You , Everybody for the quick responses I have emailed Joseph
  6. M

full auto

my 715p keeps going full auto and sometimes when I charge it a round fires as it sets so I haven't put 150 rounds thru it because I it can be heard going full auto wow PETE
Back