• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kris Ford

USN MK2s/USMC Fighting knives?

I'm a fan. Let's see yours!
  2. Kris Ford

New 500 Tactical FTF already?

Well..seems it is to me..a couple clicks and you sometimes REALLY have to rack it hard..before I say the cartridge stop..I will try different shells..I have been using Suprema 00 Buckshot..I wanna say the issue is becoming worse? As a result, there have been a few dry fires as no shell was...
  3. Kris Ford

Suprema 00 Buck

I like it! And for 9.97 a box of 25, I usually grab a couple every time we go to Walmart. Anyone else using this?
  4. Kris Ford

New Old 16 gauge day!!

Mom gave me this on Saturday..this used to put meat on the table when my Grandparents were starting out. It’s a Ward’s Western Field Model 60 SB-620A ,same as Stevens 620A, 16 GAUGE, made from 1923 to 1955..thinking this is more a 50’s model..but still researching..my Gramps would have had to...
  5. Kris Ford

New guy!

Hi everyone! I'm Kris, USN vet, been working at Trijicon since '96...so I might know a thing or 2 about sighting systems. :D I have stood watch with M12s, Ithacas and many Mossbergs as well! My Mossberg is a 500 Tactical, like this one: Looking forward to being a part of this community! (NOT...
Back