• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Craig Arnold

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

Nice write up sir. As far as the strap cutting your hand, I reversed the strap attachment so the screws and end of strap are on the outside of where your hand is. Therefore, no more problem with the strap. Welcome to the Mossberg Forum.
  2. Craig Arnold

heavy barrel Heatshield

Thank you for the heads-up sir. Best regards.
  3. Craig Arnold

Shockwave in Progress

I really like what you have done to your Shockwave. Very simple and it looks very good. Excellent job sir! Best regards.
  4. Craig Arnold

Sneak peak

Looks very nice. I really like the color. BTW, Welcome to the Mossberg Forum.
  5. Craig Arnold

New owner

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas.
  6. Craig Arnold

Forend options looking for recommendations

MP1SG; Thank you sir. Yes, it is just a tooled leather belt from Tandy's. I do leather working, so someday I'll make a more fancy strap. With the screws on the outside there is nothing to abrade the hand. Best regards.
  7. Craig Arnold

Shockwave - new build

It makes your Shockwave look "real mean" and I mean that in a good way. ;) Merry Christmas
  8. Craig Arnold

Grip Tape?

Looks good. Very good idea. Best regards.
  9. Craig Arnold

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

What a great way to harvest a Christmas tree! Leave it to Hickok45. He is "The Man".
  10. Craig Arnold

Grip Tape?

Art; Your grip looks great and very functional. The procedure sounds easy enough for even me to do. I think I will just buy another Shockwave grip and do your texturing procedure on it. Worse case if I really screw it up, I'll only be out 25 or 30 bucks. Thank you for the input. Best regards.
  11. Craig Arnold

Grip Tape?

That is very nice looking work. Obviously, the gentleman knows what he is doing. I may have to pick one up. Thank you for sharing the information. Best regards.
  12. Craig Arnold

Grip Tape?

Yes, the Talon grip tape is the ticket, at least for me. I'm glad it went on properly for you. Best regards.
  13. Craig Arnold

Shockwave 590

Gentlemen; Based on your comments about this gun shop, it sounds like the name should be simply "BS" instead of "B&S". Definitely sounds like a place to stay away from. As with MarkB1, I was able to get both my 12 and 20 gauge Shockwave for well under $400.00. There is no reason in the world to...
  14. Craig Arnold

Grip Tape?

I use Talon grips on several of my poly pistols and both my Shockwaves. I've had good luck with both durability and enhanced grip. By the way, welcome to the Mossberg forum. Best regards.
  15. Craig Arnold

Best Aftermarket Safety for Shockwave?

Caesar- Your color choice based on a kid is a good idea. My kids and grand-kids are grown, so for me, color wouldn't matter. I do like your safety. It looks very good on your firearm. Best regards.
  16. Craig Arnold

Does it come with the mounting bolt?
  17. Craig Arnold

I use the Promag safety on all my Mossbergs. However, I will have to say that is a very good looking safety. It also appears very, very functional. I doubt a person could miss that one. Good choice. Best regards.
  18. Craig Arnold

Shockwave - new build

HeavyDuty; Good information. Thank you for the update on the GG&G modified Magpul forend. Best regards.
  19. Craig Arnold

Thank you gentlemen.
  20. Craig Arnold

I made leather straps for both of my Shockwaves. I reversed the straps so that now the screws are on the outside. You give up some size by doing that, but I sized the straps with a grove on, so there is still plenty of room. It's not the prettiest, but it is very functional.
Back